alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I think he’s a semi retired football agent with many contacts.... :trollface:

You can find him in the Norfolk Arms.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

so is this real or just someone messing around?  I'm confused

Probably made up, but small chance that maybe not. Treat it as free entertainment and believe nowt till he is holding up the shirt at Villa park :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, terrytini said:

I hope this doesn’t sound critical but I’m suprised to still be seeing people say this.

I think it’s been very clear from everything that’s been said they intend to build a side to challenge, not just to take part.

That bit I’d say is evident.

To add a personal opinion, it’s my view these guys are so wealthy there’s no way they are doing this for money. They want the thrills, they want to sit with the King, they want to join in the whole jamboree. 

What do you get for the billionaires who have everything and who love Sport ? A famous old Club with massive potential for a bargain price. They aren’t daft, they won’t go mad, it’ll all be planned and controlled, but it’ll be ambitious.

Of course.

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

He has never been wrong before 

But then he never has been right before

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It's real. A reliable guy under the name AVFC faithful on twitter broke this 3 days ago. Butland is our new GK. 

Edited by Made In Aston

Chris Dolan, another Villa View correspondent has tagged Butland in a welcome message on Twitter. That's VERY concrete to me.

No way they would put themselves out there like that if it wasn't done.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

One thing about him is that he’s very injury prone I think especially for a goalkeeper. If he  stays fit, he’ll be terrific for us. £20m is a lot of money but he’s a proven Premier League goalkeeper I think

I don't mind him, it's good to get some players capped in England as we used to have the most number before Spuds overtake us. People same to rate, but at this price I'm not sure. Ofcourse the board know how much are they willing to pay in the whole window, and how it will affect our FFP.

12 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don't mind him, it's good to get some players capped in England as we used to have the most number before Spuds overtake us. People same to rate, but at this price I'm not sure. Ofcourse the board know how much are they willing to pay in the whole window, and how it will affect our FFP.

Does FFP still affect us? 

Â