Jack Butland

alreadyexists

6 minutes ago, useless said:

No it hasn't been confirmed or anything, just a rumour on twitter, seems to be because Dan Bardell has liked a tweet saying that it's happened.

Honestly Dan Bardell indicating it is correct is the first source that I give any credibility to. Huh, maybe I was wrong and we are in for Butland.

I would be very surprised though, doesnt feel like a Smith / Suso / Purslow signing. 

11 minutes ago, useless said:

No it hasn't been confirmed or anything, just a rumour on twitter, seems to be because Dan Bardell has liked a tweet saying that it's happened.

Dan Bardell usually has good info to be honest.

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Honestly Dan Bardell indicating it is correct is the first source that I give any credibility to. Huh, maybe I was wrong and we are in for Butland.

I would be very surprised though, doesnt feel like a Smith / Suso / Purslow signing. 

In what sense? 

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What's he called before?

Called Jota, El Ghazi, and Mings most recently, (Pretty much a few days after promotion -before they were concrete) although obviously Mings hasn't happened (yet).

He never straight up trys to be some sort of ITK, he just says "From what i've heard" etc.

Wouldn't be strange though as he is a prominent Villa pod caster and is in contact with Club sources often,

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

What is one of them then ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Called Jota, El Ghazi, and Mings most recently, (Pretty much a few days after promotion -before they were concrete) although obviously Mings hasn't happened (yet).

He never straight up trys to be some sort of ITK, he just says "From what i've heard" etc.

Wouldn't be strange though as he is a prominent Villa pod caster and is in contact with Club sources often,

Wasn't Evans first on Jota? Presumably with info he got from Blues.

Will keep an eye out, useful to know who can be trusted.

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Unpredictable ones I guess. Just feels not like their philosophy you know? Still they havent signed that many so maybe this is their philosophy.

Fair enough we’ve signed a few nobody would’ve predicted.

But it’s maybe early days to second guess a particular philosophy ?

What we definitely DO know is both Smith and Purslow were sure who their targets were so certainly for me I’m happy to sit back and watch what they do...

...I’ve every confidence they have a very very definite plan.

• Like 1

Â