Jack Butland

alreadyexists

Just now, PieFacE said:

According to?

So tomorrow we have Mings done, Butland done, Targett done, Wesley done according to this forum :D 

I dunno, some sad little word removed on Twitter I assume. I made it up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, useless said:

Stoke fans seem to be of the opinion that no one has even bid for him yet, and they might have to lower the asking price again.

to me we are looking for a Kalinic replacement - someone who can step in if Steer doesn't cut it. I think me made a cheeky foe Etheridege when we thought he was gettable for 9m. I don't think we are in for Butland - especially as the likes of webster, philips look to cost more then we first thought. 

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

I REALLY hope this one happens. Great keeper.

Suppose it depends on Kali too. If we don't ship him we've got no chance of bringing in another one.

Yeah hard not to think we need to shift Nyland and or Kalanic before we add another keeper.

• Like 1

If Kalinic moves on (and thats by no means certain with us wanting £5m) - I still don't see us spending £20m on Butland. 

I think we be looking for a replacement at around £9m - 10m  - hence the reported Etheridge offer of around that amount.  Heaton might be in that price bracket.

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This was all another load of made up nonsense from clueless journalists I reckon. 

I think we tried very early to get etheridge for £9- 10m. As we failed journos found an unsettled butland and thought he would be next on our list .....I don't think he ever was realistic @ £20m

Edited by hippo

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

This was all another load of made up nonsense from clueless journalists I reckon. 

Think we maybe enquired perhaps but yeah tend to agree with you ... Oh well .... fingers crossed as he is a step up what we currently have but expect him to sign for Bournemouth for £30 odd million. 

Think we are waiting for Blues to go into admin and be deducted points before spending 20 million and bailing them out again with their cut!

On a serious note I guess it will go through once we have sold 1 of our 2 unwanted keepers or both.

Â