Jack Butland

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Adam Davies. Hasn’t been announced yet but will be.

But they were linked with Hart....you’re saying Adam Davies....can only mean they’re going for the best of both worlds...

DAB1D640-3788-4331-BDCB-A0DB8C5CA2C0.jpeg

• Haha 2

I've never really paid much attention to Butland before. He's never really stood out to me at all, which is probably a good thing for a goalkeeper really. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think it’s almost certain he will move and right now I’d say we are favourites.

Do you think people who are saying it's done are badly informed? Or they've just jumped the gun and made a likely thing sure in their head?

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

My reading of it is that it’s agreed or elements of it are agreed but that it’s not concluded. I think it will be.

Cheers.

It's a squidge expensive for me, but all being well we'll be looking back in three years laughing what a bargain it was.

Edited by Tomaszk

I hope this happens. Other positions, I'm happy to see unknown bargain starlets uncovered by our scouts, but goalkeeper is different - if you can, get an established known quantity, it's worth spending money on. 

Only thing is, he'll have to become 'Johnny' Butland, or some such - there's only room for one Jack in our team! 

• Like 1

Â