Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

On 17/08/2019 at 17:07, DCJonah said:

This is crazy

“In his second season with us Benteke started really really well. Then he got a niggly injury and was bought back too soon but that niggle became a major injury meaning he missed more of the season he should have. Had he not had that injury I believe he still would be an effective force. 

Wesley imo has better touch and technique than Benteke in what I have seen so far. It’s close between them but Wesley’s passing is way better. “

You're correct my comment was crazy. Wesley is the better player full stop and will go on to better things than Benteke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brilliant. Good man! 

Just watched the replay, his sprint to find space for the goal was brilliant.

We are seeing how he plays, it will come.

Kudos to Jota, was on it tonight, he was buzzing and has a good thing going with big Wes

Shock and horror as fans proclaiming a player to be shite after a couple of games turn out to not have a breeze what they're talking about. Thought some would've taken some lessons after the same happened with Tuanzebe.

This guy was great tonight, still looks like he has another gear to go up in terms of fitness too which is all the more encouraging.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Shock and horror as fans proclaiming a player to be shite after a couple of games turn out to not have a breeze what they're talking about. Thought some would've taken some lessons after the same happened with Tuanzebe.

This guy was great tonight, still looks like he has another gear to go up in terms of fitness too which is all the more encouraging.

Isn't just fans, there's been no end of ex players doing it.

Hope he carrys on and shuts all this critic bitching up cus I can't stand it, they are doing it to try and silence us and unsteady our lads.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why would anybody listen to Paul Ince. Idiot thinks him or Brucey should have got United job

People do believe it or not especially to those who had good careers themselves, they believe it translates into knowledge somehow and mystic meg talk.

Fantastic performance. Easily MOTM. Did everything you could ask. And imagine that, when we created some chances he scored some goals. Who would've guessed. 

Bit annoyed about his sulking and attitude at times, but very good today. Shame about the second chance Jota put him through. Should've had a brace. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

I said he has ability. That flick around the corner wow. His performance reminded me of Rooney against us when we lost 4-1 . One of our players got sent off. His movement and first touch away from the opposition was special that night.  Wesley showed his doubters that ability is permanent.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Did many write him off? 

I was concerned but didn't write him off. I think this anger is being directed at something that wasn't really there. 

I don't think it's anger, certainly not from me. I'm giggling all the way. Not you, but i do believe there were a couple of over exuberant posts on Wesley but I'm too lazy to find them....

Â