Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

On 22/08/2019 at 15:05, Robbie09 said:

Seen enough of Wes to be confident he’ll be a huge success. Astounded people are writing him off so soon.

Don't think we've seen enough to be confident that he'll be a success, but we also haven't seen enough to say he's a flop either.

For me he's still in the settling in stage so can't be judged yet but is after 10 or so games nothing has changed then it'll start to become a concern that isn't a settling in problem.

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

But if I was forced into this trend of early assessments, I’ll put my claret specs on and make one.

I think he’s going to be an absolute powerhouse. 

Now I will go somewhere quiet and admonish myself for giving in to premature judgment 🙂

well I sincerely hope you're right.....we should promote you to "scout" if you get it right.

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

Hallelujah! 🙂

Its a start....let’s hope you can add a couple more by 10 pm mate...

well, I was talking physicality only......but if a few more,show a bit more, then I will.

20 minutes ago, TRO said:

well I sincerely hope you're right.....we should promote you to "scout" if you get it right.

What and have the likes of you, me, and the rest picking apart everything I did ? 

No thanks !

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Oh. 

And there was me getting my hopes up ! 🙂

steady Terry......but when I see, what I hope to see when I go down tonight.....I will be sure to let you know.

However, I will be right behind the lads and coaches, no moans and groans or negativity, I will keep that to myself and talk about it on here.....along with all the positivity.

Encouragement only from me at VP

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â