Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

I like the way he ‘coaches’ a teammate when they mis-place a ball. 

He really reminds me of Benteke, he has a winners attitude and that can only be a good thing 

His work rate has been phenomenal. One minute he's in the centre circle holding it up and spraying it around, the next he's back on the shoulder making darting runs and muscling them off. 

He looks **** brilliant. Technical, good vision, athletic. I particularly liked the unselfish play in the box to try and bring Lansbury in for an easy finish, he's a smart cookie.

• Like 3

Couldn't see down by the corner for Grealish goal, but he was key for it.

Started with a bad touch from him and he doesn't care, no time to care when there's a loose ball to hunt down!

Great knowing we've replaced Tammy's workrate at the top of the pitch.

The stern looks he dishes out when moves break down are hilarious. This guy wants it. Brilliant.

27 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Couldn't see down by the corner for Grealish goal, but he was key for it.

Started with a bad touch from him and he doesn't care, no time to care when there's a loose ball to hunt down!

Great knowing we've replaced Tammy's workrate at the top of the pitch.

The stern looks he dishes out when moves break down are hilarious. This guy wants it. Brilliant.

He got into a bit of argy bargy late on too, squared up to their full back for reasons unknown. He's a feisty lad. 

As a long time admirer of Diego Costa I am down with this. 

5 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He got into a bit of argy bargy late on too, squared up to their full back for reasons unknown. He's a feisty lad. 

As a long time admirer of Diego Costa I am down with this. 

Here here, nothing wrong with being a bit of a b@stard

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

His work rate has been phenomenal. One minute he's in the centre circle holding it up and spraying it around, the next he's back on the shoulder making darting runs and muscling them off. 

He looks **** brilliant. Technical, good vision, athletic. I particularly liked the unselfish play in the box to try and bring Lansbury in for an easy finish, he's a smart cookie.

Hw looks like the player a world class version of kodjia. All the poor parts of his game - Wesley looks like he has all those.

Looks raw, but also talented. 

Has that desire to get into the box quickly after laying it off. Shows a good turn of pace and good strength. Think he will get better and better. Nice to get a goal in pre season to boost confidence 

I thought his all round game was class. His first touch, his strength, weight of pass, composure, finishing. He gave us a real glimpse tonight of just how much of a bargain he could become at 22m. I think he has all the attributes and potential to elevate his career to full international CF. Crazy thing is I don't even think he has got out of 2nd gear yet. Belgium's young player of the year is looking great business for us as I think he is going to become a star. And he is going to love playing at VP!!!

Also what was noticeable was the rapport he has with the lads. He does seem very at home already which is very pleasing. In fact top marks to the club for bringing in what look to be not only decent players but very likeable characters. It looks like they are all getting on well and settling quickly. Really looks like we are riding the spirit of last year still into this new season which can only be a good thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â