Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

16 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'd like to see him in a classic 442 with Ollie just for shits and giggles if we are out of the running for Europe. 

I'd like to see a John Gregory style 5-3-2. We have Cash and Targett to play the wing back roles, they more or less play it already. They were fun days.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Never a positive without one of our idiots fans. If " Gavin " is on here, sort yourself out mate.

Goes on to call him " Offside Watkins " lol.

He then went on to say he wants strikers who stay on side and score goals.

35 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never a positive without one of our idiots fans. If " Gavin " is on here, sort yourself out mate.

Ten seconds on his feed you can tell he's just absolutely desperate for attention. Not sure if it's really him in the profile pic (or just a troll account) but could well be, some people never get over not getting enough love as a child.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Someone tell No Sense Gavin that Watkins has already doubled Wesley's goal tally from last season after the same number of appearances.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

I like this a lot. Great to see him back in action even if it is just training. Another step ticked off the list in returning from that horrible injury. Even getting this far is a massive achievement.

On 01/03/2021 at 21:38, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Having him as an option off the bench - hopefully eager to get stuck in and able to give defenders a different challenges to Ollie - will be a big boost. 

He's never liked to get stuck in. It's not how he plays football. Unless we change our tactic or intend to play Wesley where Barkley is, I can't for my life see how he will fit in.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Ten seconds on his feed you can tell he's just absolutely desperate for attention. Not sure if it's really him in the profile pic (or just a troll account) but could well be, some people never get over not getting enough love as a child.

1st post was enough that he wants Lampard to replace Smith instead of Nagelsmann. He is either a troll or he knows nothing about football, hard to tell 😂

28 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He's never liked to get stuck in. It's not how he plays football. Unless we change our tactic or intend to play Wesley where Barkley is, I can't for my life see how he will fit in.

Depending on when he is ready I could see him coming on in games and Watkins pushing out wide.  Like on Saturday but Wesley instead of Davis. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hmm not convinced I agree with your first comment but to be honest I don’t know how you mean it.  

Obviously doesn’t get in there like McGinn does but neither does Luiz.  

Obviously doesn’t run around constantly like Watkins but I can’t think of many strikers outside of the club that does that like Watkins.

He dropped deep constantly to get involved because the ball wasn’t getting to him which he got stick from the fans for because then he wasn’t in the box.  

I wonder in this better team whether he may stay closer to the box but we won’t know until he plays.  It’ll be interesting to see how he plays when he isn’t in a poor team where the striker gets isolated upfront like we were last season.

Then we can judge him in my opinion.  I think he’ll work well in this team, his style and I do think he’ll work well with Ollie although that currently doesn’t fit with the current formation.  I don’t how it’s all going to work but to have him back gives us another great option, I’m intrigued to see how he fits in but I do think he’ll fit in.

• Like 2

Â