Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

1 hour ago, supermon said:

Back on the training ground according to Deano

Good! Not many injuries take this long. Even if he gets a few run outs this season we won’t see what he is like in this improved team from last year to judge him until next season.

On 19/02/2021 at 19:34, Villaphan04 said:

Having Luiz here must be a HUGE help for him as well mentally.

I would think even getting confident with a ball again would be a mental challenge.

Randomly decided to Google Alan Smith the other day for some reason.

Had forgotten that a shot from John Arne Riise literally blew his foot off, and he was never the same again.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NewportStu said:

Back in full training now 💪

Anyone willing to predict when we will see him in action? A good 4-6 weeks would be my guess

Towards end of season I would suspect.

In my mind, the main thing we want to do is build up his confidence about being in full contact again.

Might inspire him to work hard in the summer and back in full force next season.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Towards end of season I would suspect.

In my mind, the main thing we want to do is build up his confidence about being in full contact again.

Might inspire him to work hard in the summer and back in full force next season.

Well he won’t have to worry about playing against Ben Mee again this year... so that should be a weight off his mind and give him some confidence to play again this side of the summer

• Like 1

Â