Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You know these are our own players right?

I wonder if many on here are our own fans. 

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

So a player who has moved half way across the world to ply his trade, had to suffer a career threatening injury at the hands of the biggest thug in English football, spent 12 months getting back to fitness so he can repay the faith put in him by the club, and having probably spent a significant part of that 12 months in pain.... is being called a waster. Defies belief. 

This 

6 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Am i wrong or did he play that number 10 role (where barkley plays tonight) for brugge? I'd love to see him n ollie link up

Played on the left side in a front 2 in a 3-5-2 formation pretty much every game (according to Transfermarkt)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrBlack said:

So a player who has moved half way across the world to ply his trade, had to suffer a career threatening injury at the hands of the biggest thug in English football, spent 12 months getting back to fitness so he can repay the faith put in him by the club, and having probably spent a significant part of that 12 months in pain.... is being called a waster. Defies belief. 

by Internet Footballers, know it alls about the game but in reality 

Image result for south park world of warcraft guy

13 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Absolutely. It's disgusting the way some of our 'fans' treat the players. In my view, this kind of thing is far worse than some of the things I've had the word 'ban' shoved in my direction for. Should be dealt with accordingly, in my view.

We have seen some of last year's 'wasters' really develop this year and go onto be a part of why we are top 10. Wes could be no different. He deserves a chance to prove himself, certainly. Sickening behaviour.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Absolutely. It's disgusting the way some of our 'fans' treat the players. In my view, this kind of thing is far worse than some of the things I've had the word 'ban' shoved in my direction for. Should be dealt with accordingly, in my view.

We have seen some of last year's 'wasters' really develop this year and go onto be a part of why we are top 10. Wes could be no different. He deserves a chance to prove himself, certainly. Sickening behaviour.

What's hilarious to me is how pointless the post was.

You can tell it was literally out of boredom and just to ruffle some feathers or wind people up.

Had absolutely nothing to do with the game, or current Villa related events.

It's like me going into Hourihane thread to randomly abuse him now. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â