Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

5 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Twitter. Some here too.

He was looking better. Did you watch the burnley game? He's far superior to davis and i hope he can give watkins s run for his money, therefore getting the best out of both of them.

Where?

I'm not wholly convinced as yet.  He doesn't appear to do enough off the ball for me but the goals he did score were all well taken.

However, when you compare him to Haller and Joelinton for twice the price it looks like we have got ourselves a real bargain!!!

He brings depth and competition, which is a good thing, and an option to go two up top when chasing as others have said so that has to be a positive.

8 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

**** hell go and take a lie down pal.

I was actually referring to twitter mostly but there's a lot of negativity on here also.

Of course it's ok to question a players ability. I never said it wasn't. 

Irony here is you talk about informed discussion yet you unleash hell on me for posting my opinion. Where's the reasoned debate? 

Unleash hell at you? 

at-my-signal-unleash-hell

• Haha 4

I just don't see how he fits into this team at all.  His biggest weakness is his lack of pace.   He did do some good work dropping deeper last season, but do we really need our main striker chesting the ball down 30 yards out?  I was pleased with the players we did bring in this summer, but was still amazed that they appear to have repeated the mistake of last year of going into the season with one main striker.  If Ollie gets an injury, we've got no adequate replacement.

• Like 1

Had occasional good touches, took some goals well, looked a bit ponderous.

Not convinced he will ever be good enough for where we want to be.

For that to be the case, he needs to improve considerably.

He is a little better than Davis, nowhere near Watkins.

He needs to be incredibly aggressive when he plays, was often much too ponderous with everything he did.

It'll take extra months for him to be ready mentally as well. I would imagine he won't be ready to start a PL game until March or April.

47 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

FFS I'M **** SICK OF POSTERS USON **** MEMES INSTEAD OF RESPONDING IN ACTUAL WORDS DON'T YOU REALISE WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A **** INFORMED **** DISCUSSION

I agree with this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

FFS I'M **** SICK OF POSTERS USON **** MEMES INSTEAD OF RESPONDING IN ACTUAL WORDS DON'T YOU REALISE WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A **** INFORMED **** DISCUSSION

Dean Winchester Spn GIF

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Clearly haven't read previous posts to establish the context. I'm clearly not being serious unlike the other poster who had a mini breakdown at me suggesting there is hate in the world🤣🤣

ain't nobody got time for that GIF

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Here

Not sure you understand what the word means. 

People will adress his performances good and bad. That has nothing to do with hate. 

Nobody minds Wesley the person, probably considering his story it's the other way around. Some of us just don't think he's that good at football and most likely isn't worth what we paid. 

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

People will adress his performances good and bad. That has nothing to do with hate. 

Nobody minds Wesley the person, probably considering his story it's the other way around. Some of us just don't think he's that good at football and most likely isn't worth what we paid. 

Which is fine. People are entitled to an opinion, as am i. He was on an upward trajectory before his injury - how steep that trajectory is, is subjective, but he WAS improving. Look at trez and the improvement he made in the 2nd half of the season, who is to say wes wouldnt have buried the chances that fell to samatta and davis? All im saying is that he has been written off too quickly.

Also, i understand the word here. I don't understand what you were tryong to achieve there.

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

For me what we’ve paid is what we’ve paid, it won’t matter now. I just want him to be a useful player to the squad, then if we’re offloading him I’ll to recover as much loss as we can, we’ve had a lot of expensive players who we sold for nothing, or probably even offering them paycuts. He won’t be the first, and he won’t go as cheap as those anyway. 

For me I still think there is a player in him and Davis. For now as a squad options I’m ok with them, however for next season if they didn’t show their worth I’d happily sell Wes and loan Davis (to see what can he do given a full run. 

3 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Meme Reaction GIF

leonard nimoy wow GIF

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

Edited by MaVilla

Â