Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

30 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I hope he ruins Ben Mee’s career

We're all better than that.   I'm sure Mee will try a crunching tackle early on (assuming Wes is back and playing), but it's not going to have the desired effect. 

3 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Seems like Sean Dyche wasn’t happy with Sterling’s tackle on Lowton yesterday. Shame he didn’t react in a similar way to Ben Mee’s challenge on Wesley, which was significantly worse (and done with the intent to harm rather than being clumsy). 

You can’t have it both ways you hypocritical arsehole. 

Or indeed Ben Mee's scissor challenge on Joe Gomez which put him out of action for six months.   

Actually we should start a sweepstake.  Who is Ben Mee going to seriously injure this season?

• Like 1

Other players will get injured or suspended.

We have Cup games, especially if we go on good runs, there are 2 of those.

There might even be times we see Watkins playing on either side of a front 3.

Either way, this is all futile as he is currently no where near close.

Deano also mentioned him when asked about forwards.

There is no way they have just closed the door on him.

We really have 3 CF's in Watkins, Davis and Wesley ( Traore can fill in but doesn't seem his strongest suit IMO ).

There might also be times of desperation where we go 2 up top.

2 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Or indeed Ben Mee's scissor challenge on Joe Gomez which put him out of action for six months.   

Actually we should start a sweepstake.  Who is Ben Mee going to seriously injure this season?

Absolutely.

Surely there needs to be a disciplinary system that takes this sort of thing into account? Points on the licence style, perhaps? Maybe this already happens but isn't public knowledge. 

You can't have players consistently going into dangerous tackles -- either by accident or design. 

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm glad he's not got the pressure of being our only striker now. I'm sure he will contribute when he's back fit.

Watkins is demonstrating what a **** up it was to put all our eggs in his basket last summer. 

Are all our eggs not currently in Watkin's basket?

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

s3g954b0x9r51.jpg

Three points to be made: 

1. Happy to see Wes bonding with the squad, despite his injury. Keeping his morale up is key.

2. Doug's head looks photoshopped. He wasn't there. We never signed him. It's a conspiracy. 

3. There are so many pictures of SJM holding his c*ck that I'm starting to wonder. Perhaps it's a comfort thing:

'I'm on the phone, better hold my c*ck'. 

'I'm walking off the pitch thinking about that brilliant pass. C*ck must be held'

• Like 1

On 01/10/2020 at 11:40, The_Rev said:

Well it’s not going to be Bloody Milot Rashica that’s for sure

Edited by Follyfoot

• 2 weeks later...
Â