Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

3 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

Good news. Playing a bit deeper with lots of pace around him in Watkins and hopefully another pacey winger will be the way to get the best out of him.

Its not good news - I don't reckon Wesley will be available until well into next year.

Think the injury is massively more serious then even some of the worst case scenarios.

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

I thought it was his PCL which when looking back at the deliberate malicious pre meditated assault by the donkey 🐴 Ben Mee looks consistent with a PCL rupture. The load of that pricks weight, speed,  angle and the fact Wesley's studs got caught too behind him which really messed up his knee most likely would result in a PCL.

Happened to my mate got flattened by a 16st monster who went right through him scissor style and landed on his outstretched leg and his leg bent behind him. 

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

26 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Think you’ve translated wrong! Leaving for England more likely than leaving England. As he’s coming back from Brazil. 

It would say partiu para inglaterra if it were meant that way.  Does seem a strange thing for him to say though, given he's supposedly already in Brazil. 

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Do you (or anyone else on Insta) have a higher res version of this? Could be useful to know what language the poster on the background is in

Portuguese mate. Banheiros. He travelling back from Brazil. ‘leaving for England‘, just dropped the para as it’s implied. Think this is commonplace because I thought saindo or deixando is more ‘leaving England’. 

Edited by GENTLEMAN
Sentence

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Portuguese mate. Banheiros. He travelling back from Brazil. ‘leaving for England‘, just dropped the para as it’s implied. Think this is commonplace because I thought saindo or deixando is more ‘leaving England’. 

Awesome thanks. I only know VERY basic Portuguese and assumed that this may be something like how native speakers drop certain words. In this case, that suggests some promising developments for his recovery.  Fingers crossed

I for one am looking forward to having this guy back.   He took a load of stick (some justified) having only been with us for a few months when in reality a bit a patience with the guy could have seen a huge improvement in his performances post lockdown - if he'd not been injured.   

Hoping he has learnt more of the language as it really helped DL post lockdown.  Don't give up on him yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â