Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Sorry, didn't mean to come across like that. But we've seen he has struggled, he has had a bad injury and he probably won't be fully fit when the season starts. We need to learn and bring in a good striker. Not fair on Wes and it will be a risk if we go with him as our main striker again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Mystic? Give it  rest!

No, he's right. Not enough, IF Wes is our main goal threat, but he won't be. Samatta will be 3rd or 4th choice. Wes should be second to (or equal with) someone of Ings experienced quality and we will try to get that player. The owners are going to spend. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Said before, clean slate when he comes back. But if he is our main goal threat next season then we've **** it up again.

6 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Mystic? How do you know how he will do next season? It normally takes player's over a season to settle in English Football.

We are staying up and already you are putting boot into Wesley.

Unbelievable.

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I think DC means in the main.

If we don't sign a decent summer in the striker then it's not a good move from the club.

I don't think it's a an attack on Wesley as per say.    

Sorry I am.half pissed   

Up the villa!!!!   💜

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Sorry, didn't mean to come across like that. But we've seen he has struggled, he has had a bad injury and he probably won't be fully fit when the season starts. We need to learn and bring in a good striker. Not fair on Wes and it will be a risk if we go with him as our main striker again. 

I read your post wrong DCJonah

Just re-read it and saw you meant clean slate for Wesley. massive apologies DCJonah :(

Edited my post. UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great to see him jumping around in the dressing room. Shows he's healing good. Really hope he can be a legendary striker for us. I've always dreamt of seeing Brazilians in the Villa shirt. We've got two good uns potentially.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Needs Luiz to take him under his wing and teach the secret to how he settled during lockdown, whatever changes he made in his life Wes has to do the same 

He might have if he didn’t get injured to be fair

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but I think DC means in the main.

If we don't sign a decent summer in the striker then it's not a good move from the club.

I don't think it's a an attack on Wesley as per say.    

Sorry I am.half pissed   

Up the villa!!!!   💜

I got you were pissed from the "if we don't sign a decent summer in the striker" 😂😂😂

Have a wonderful evening mate! 

UTV

He's better than most on here thought he was. Some of the reactions to him was just blizzare. He'll come good, in the same way Luiz has. We need another striker don't get me wrong, but I fancy Wesley next year in all honesty.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

Â