Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

You get away with murder by having a fancy name.

If this was a tall, Scottish lad with ginger hair named Daniel Scott people would want him out.

Wesley has been garbage for most of the season struggling with the basics.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

If this was a tall, Scottish lad with ginger hair named Daniel Scott people would want him out.

Wesley is not a fancy name, sounds like a character from Downton Abbey 

That Burnley game killed our season. We were actually looking good in that game and then suddenly Tom and Wes our for the season. If that hadn’t happened I think we would have been clear by now. We are a much better team with those players in but also it would have enabled us to focus on other key areas in our transfer window!

I have been watching some of his highlights today. If he fully recovers from his injury I predict that he will go on to be a key player for us. He definitely has some ability and he really is a physical specimen! He is much better than Samatta and the team is much better when he plays.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

That Burnley game killed our season. We were actually looking good in that game and then suddenly Tom and Wes our for the season. If that hadn’t happened I think we would have been clear by now. We are a much better team with those players in but also it would have enabled us to focus on other key areas in our transfer window!

I have been watching some of his highlights today. If he fully recovers from his injury I predict that he will go on to be a key player for us. He definitely has some ability and he really is a physical specimen! He is much better than Samatta and the team is much better when he plays.

On the flip side if two of Burnleys key players got hobbled they'd probably be in this spot rn the jammy sods

• Like 1

A lot of new players in the Premier League have come back a lot better since project restart, with Dougue Luiz being one of them. I suspect Wes would have been the same, it's almost like moving to a new country, playing in a new league/team and learning a new language can take a little while for players to settle down. Though, he may have come back the same, I guess.

Edited by PieFacE

If we go down, and if he makes a full recovery. A year in the championship could actually be the making of him. He’d learn more of the English game and hopefully get confident scoring goals against weaker opposition. 

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

it was the turning point in our season. We made a system that suited him and we played well but yeah after that game we struggled. We lost Wesley in attack and crucially Heaton in the back. We didnt ship as many goals when he was in nets, we werent great defensively but he knew how to handle our defence

• Like 3

On 28/06/2020 at 00:01, villalad21 said:

You have been driving some kind of personal hate campaign against Wesley all season, even wishing him to get injured, constantly saying how much better f.ex. Davis is and that he should have played instead. So how much better have we been in attack after Wesleys injury? How much better has Davis been compared to Wesley and how many more goals has he scored? How much better have we been with Samatta? Would be suitible with at least some kind of self reflection and humility from your side.

Wesley is injured for the rest of the season, just as you wished, but you still feel a need to continue to criticize him. Believe me, your point that you don't like him has come across. 

Edited by Keener window-cleaner
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

You have been driving some kind of personal hate campaign against Wesley all season, even wishing him to get injured, constantly saying how much better f.ex. Davis is and that he should have played instead. So how much better have we been in attack after Wesleys injury? How much better has Davis been compared to Wesley and how many more goals has he scored? How much better have we been with Samatta? Would be suitible with at least some kind of self reflection and humility from your side.

Wesley is injured for the rest of the season, just as you wished, but you still feel a need to continue to criticize him. Beleive me, your point that you don't like him has come across. 

emilia clarke laughing GIF

On 27/06/2020 at 23:01, villalad21 said:

Wesley is a fancy name?

Credibility crashed further but suppose Nyland is not as fancy as Heaton thats why you rate him better?

Â