Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

7 hours ago, robby b said:

And hang on a minute, I'd like to know just how the Huttiñho ended up being eligible to play for Scotland instead of Brazil! Was it through his paternal great-grandmother? 🤔

Correct, Constança McTavish I believe. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I think Gomez is as interested in the pay cheque as he is in where he plays. Good player no doubt but I'll take the young talent.

They are both 22, and they would both probably sign for the club that offered more money. No point trying to convince yourself that we signed the one with a better moral ground. 

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

They are both 22, and they would both probably sign for the club that offered more money. No point trying to convince yourself that we signed the one with a better moral ground. 

Yeah but “Moraes” sounds a bit like “morals”.

”Gómez” is not even close.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Junxs said:

For some reason I thought Gomez was older. Think the rest of your post is a tad extreme. I don't need to 'convince' myself, I'm happy with whoever Sir Dean signs. I was simply replying to someones post asking for opinions.

3 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

You have decided this how? Confirmation bias perhaps?

Wow, I was just giving my opinion to someone's post. He asked for an opinion so I gave him one.

Sorry 😂

Edited by Villan_of_oz
I heard on a podcast on European football that Gomez was looking for a big money move.....

15 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Wow, I was just giving my opinion to someone's post. He asked for an opinion so I gave him one.

Sorry 😂

You don't have to apologise, but it was a bit of a hilarious reach of logic! I thought it was funny. 'The guy we didn't sign is probably only after the pay cheque. I'll take the young talent (who is three months younger).'

Edited by praisedmambo

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Did Smith play two upfront at Brentford, Kodjia could be perfect foil for Wesley and vice versa.

No he didn't.

The 2 up front is a dead system (for now), there is literally zero chance our standard go to system will have 2 up top.

Just now, praisedmambo said:

You don't have to apologise, but it was a bit of a hilarious reach of logic. I thought it was funny. 'The guy we didn't sign is probably only after the pay cheque. I'll take the young talent (who is three months younger).'

Yeah for some reason I thought he was older 🤪.....

I did hear something on a European football podcast, where someone said he wanted a big money move..... I wasn't claiming to be in ITK

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

No he didn't.

The 2 up front is a dead system (for now), there is literally zero chance our standard go to system will have 2 up top.

It’s not cool anymore but I do miss a good old 442, strike partnerships where the best thing back on in the day!

Sutton and Shearer,

Fowler and rush

Yorke and Milosevic

Gayle and ..... Ekoku?

Wright and Bergkamp 

I had a vhs called Ballistic 96, and it highlighted the most dangerous strike pairings. So good.

Edited by Tommo_b

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

It’s not cool anymore but I do miss a good old 442, strike partnerships where the best thing back on in the day!

Sutton and Shearer,

Fowler and rush

Yorke and Milosevic

Gayle and ..... Ekoku?

Wright and Bergkamp 

I had a vhs called Ballistic 96, and it highlighted the most dangerous strike pairings. So good.

You might laugh but ....

Carew and Agbonlahor

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Yeah for some reason I thought he was older 🤪.....

I did hear something on a European football podcast, where someone said he wanted a big money move..... I wasn't claiming to be in ITK

Ahhh! Makes more sense then. :)

22 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Did Smith play two upfront at Brentford, Kodjia could be perfect foil for Wesley and vice versa.

I don't.....Kodjia doesn't pass in dangerous areas when other players are better placed than him.....I think Wesley would get frustrated playing up front with him.

• Like 1

Â