Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

This boy has lots of potential. Not a big scorer in Bruges, but very hard worker, keeping the defence busy and creating goal scoring opportunities for others. In the beginning lots of trouble with his temper but has improved hugely. Top deal in my opinion.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Linkert said:

This boy has lots of potential. Not a big scorer in Bruges, but very hard worker, keeping the defence busy and creating goal scoring opportunities for others. In the beginning lots of trouble with his temper but has improved hugely. Top deal in my opinion.

Sounds similar to Rondon or Costa in style. Which if not a  great finisher brings others into play

8 minutes ago, Wes said:

I love this for obvious reasons.

Welcome Wes! I hope you like it here in sunny Birmingham. Rio de Janeiro isn’t a patch on the culture round here! Just don’t drink in the City as the Peaky Bluenoses run the town allegedly. 

Edited by villan-scott
  • Haha 1

Good signing this, maybe a bit pricey. Lazio were after him in january, both West Ham and Newcastle were looking at him in the last few weeks.

physical player with decent technical skills. He’s not exactly a poacher type, but scores his fair amount. His temper is something to work on though, he picks up too many cards because of this.

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If this turns out to be true will he be the first ever Brazilian to play for us? 

It will also prove we simply have no idea who we are signing!!

However I think it’s bullshit.

Hutton?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â