Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

31 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Happy for you to have finally seen the light.

Why don't we play Trez up front?

Vardy isn't a target man, he is quick and mobile and can stick the ball in the net. Wesley is none of those, Trez has some?

Edited by mykeyb
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tried to defend him all season but it was like 10 men today. Problem is we have no alternative.

Actually we do. Just push Trez up top. El Ghazi can keep the wing slot cause he's doing really well there. 

I've thought all season Trez can do a job up top. He gets in front, he has shown he can score scrappy goals, gets shots in, he moves in channels, works hard. Big negative will be hold up play and heading, but it's not like we got that now anyway. 

We should at least try it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Unfortunately, our management can’t see his failings. It’s come to the point where the entire stadium wishes he was injured.

That’s just silly, I don’t wish him injured

• Like 4

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Actually we do. Just push Trez up top. El Ghazi can keep the wing slot cause he's doing really well there. 

I've thought all season Trez can do a job up top. He gets in front, he has shown he can score scrappy goals, gets shots in, he moves in channels, works hard. Big negative will be hold up play and heading, but it's not like we got that now anyway. 

We should at least try it. 

Hate to say it but after what I saw to today I can’t argue with that. 

Thing is it’s easy to turn on the striker when the opposition is so much better than us. It will be interesting to see how Wesley does in the next 4 games.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Unfortunately, our management can’t see his failings. It’s come to the point where the entire stadium wishes he was injured.

So you're talking for the whole fanbase now?

What you have posted above is made up rubbish. 

Edited by av1

Just now, nick76 said:

That’s just silly, I don’t wish him injured

Me neither, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's absurd he is still starting games and just preposterous he doesn't get subbed. 

I love how when he realises he plays shit again he has pretend injuries and a sulk. That's when you know he won't have a chance to get back into it. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Me neither, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's absurd he is still starting games and just preposterous he doesn't get subbed. 

I love how when he realises he plays shit again he has pretend injuries and a sulk. That's when you know he won't have a chance to get back into it. 

I would be very surprised, yes he’s not where we want him at the moment and yes we aren’t seeing improvement but what you’ve said above is nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hate to say it but after what I saw to today I can’t argue with that. 

Thing is it’s easy to turn on the striker when the opposition is so much better than us. It will be interesting to see how Wesley does in the next 4 games.

Hopefully his next 4 games are somewhere away from this club. 

• Sad 1

Â