Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Its all started with that ball in the face "KNOCKOUT" and now  i cant watch the guy i think i hate him like seriously hate him.  Let Kenan play it cant be worse.

1. Corners i dont even think he ever conected ball with his head.

2. His body language frustrated body language every game whatever happens. I cant stand it.

Edited by Tumblerseven

Today I've realised there's something else he can't do. It's quite funny if you can get over the general sadness of watching him play for us. 

Challenging for long balls...he doesn't know what he's doing. He knows he should be doing something, but he's not sure what. So he jumps and throws his arms, but he's got no plan. He doesn't know if he's bringing it down, flicking it on, touching it back to someone. Just jumps or moves to the general area and half puts his body at it. 

Never ever ever in the right place. Doesn't know how to play football. The only thing he can do is take touches backwards into easy areas that takes pressure off the opposition and makes passes out wide that anyone with legs could do.

What an absolute disaster of a signing.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Today I've realised there's something else he can't do. It's quite funny if you can get over the general sadness of watching him play for us. 

Challenging for long balls...he doesn't know what he's doing.

I've seen this ages ago. You can see when he goes for it he totally fuddles his timing of the jump, cause he is completely clueless whether he should head it or bring it down. Probably because he doesn't have the ability to do either. 

Norwegian commentators just said he was poor and nicknamed him "a walking free kick". Takes some doing coming from a nation that's used to our strikers. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

I feel very sorry for him. It looks like he cares and wants to do well but he has literally none of the skills required to succeed 

I now firmly believe that if we persevere with him we will go down

Unbelievably bad planning from DS, Suso and Purslow that we have gone into the season with no options up front

Surely impossible to defend these kinds of performance any further

• Like 1

Today is the day I've finally given up. Throw the towel in on this guy and try something different, anything. I feel we have enough of a sample size to say there's very little chance of him coming good. 

24 minutes ago, KHV said:

Id rather we kept Hogan, and that's saying something!

I honestly think that if hogan had the run of games Wesley has had he would not have done much worse. 

Thing is I don’t actually think he is that bad a footballer. He just doesn’t do anything... anything. The front 3 of Leicester today shown us how a front 3 should play. Wesley needs some time out of the team... it’s just a real shame we have no options. 

Â