Tomaszk

Wesley Moraes

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, meme and text

No, no. You’re mistaken. We all really like our team. We have some really good players. You just think our striker is amazing when he’s really, really bad. 

You’ll see soon, mate. Don’t worry, January will be here soon! 

What the hell was he doing waiting for a Chelsea player to recover after falling in the advertising banners??? 

GET BACK OUT THERE YOU MUG!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

3ifk2v.jpg

My thoughts

Absolutely pathetic post. Sorry. 

• Like 1

Kinds disappointed we break our transfer record on a dud. Had enough games now to show what he's all about and to be frank its nowhere near enough at this level. Was excited when we announced him, huge anticlimax right now. Whoever scouted him has either been incompetent or just straight hustled

He's lost confidence and is out of form. A recipe for disaster for a player new to the league. Dropping him will probably make him want out.

Last chance saloon vs Palace or he needs to be benched.

Kodjia will probably be shit but at this point, what have we got to lose playing him over Wesley? Who knows, maybe he turns out to be actually be capable of doing well for us although I wouldn't bet on it. Can at least expect a moment of magic somewhere in there.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why?

Do you really need it explained to you? 

Kodjia can be very frustrating, because you know he has brilliance in his locker, granted its been missing for a while but Wesley isnt even frustrating because you expect him to do nothing anyway.

• Like 3

I'd be tempted to try El Ghazi through the middle almost as a false 9. This way we can keep Trez on the right. McGinn bombs forward well anyway, and El Ghazi's goals have been from center. 

Only saw two thirds of the game but he isn’t improving. I don’t think it is hyperbole to say it’s like playing with ten when he on the pitch. Even for Trez’s goal, Wes showed zero technique in actually going for the header.

I still subscribe to my view that he must be offering something in the aggregate that we don’t see. But it is becoming increasingly difficult to defend him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Yes. Seriously. 

It's puerile, doesn't add anything to the discussion and only serves to antagonise people. 

• Like 1

Just now, Czechlad said:

I'd be tempted to try El Ghazi through the middle almost as a false 9. This way we can keep Trez on the right. McGinn bombs forward well anyway, and El Ghazi's goals have been from center. 

I'd easily play Trez as a striker and El Ghazi on the wing. Several reasons for this. While El Ghazi can finish, he is also better in possession, has a better cross and links up better with the team further down the pitch.

Trez also has a pretty decent ability of forcing himself in front of defenders. I think, and I said this months ago, that Trez can do rather well as striker. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Absolute amateur hour. 

I love Deano. I trust this project and even if we got relegated I'd stick with him, but how the hell we ended up with Wesley for £ 22 million begs questions. I wonder what due diligence took place. We have been robbed like nothing else. 

I think this much fabled scouting department we've heard about since Purslow has come in needs to be under greater scrutiny. The signings are very much " we'll pick one, you pick one " Trezeguet, Wesley and Douglas look to be club signings. Konsa, Jota are clearly Smith signings. Now people will say this is how Smith worked at Brentford. Not really. Brentford have a very clear way they want to play and players are signed to fit that structure. This is not the case here. No rhyme or reason to our recruiting. Purslow said our approach in signing this summer wasn't a shotgun approach. I think that's not accurate. Like to see the logic at how they arrived at some of these signings.

Just now, lexicon said:

It's puerile, doesn't add anything to the discussion and only serves to antagonise people. 

Its pretty funny though. I think it was worth a post.

Â