Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

He's a big unit defenders should bounce off him into a crumpled mess!

The problem is if that happens 9/10 times they will win a foul. In the prem you have to balance strength with weakness. You can't just body players and get away with it. Now wesley is being refereed incredibly harshly with a huge double standard and I don't think his size is doing him any favours. 

21 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

The problem is if that happens 9/10 times they will win a foul. In the prem you have to balance strength with weakness. You can't just body players and get away with it. Now wesley is being refereed incredibly harshly with a huge double standard and I don't think his size is doing him any favours. 

Not if he simply stands his ground which he should be able to do against 8 out of 10 PL defenders, the reason he doesn't get fouls is he either sticks his butt out and backs into them or acts like he been taken out by a sniper! Like Jack early season refs form opinions show them they are wrong and you will get decisions.

On 03/12/2019 at 20:57, briny_ear said:

Not sure that regarding any criticism of Wesley as “hating” is the most sparkling display of rational logic either. 😀

I love how the only time you ever quote me is to disagree with me, you must have waited so long since the Bruce debates 😁

Tonight, so far, he's looked frustratingly lazy and cumbersome. 

McGinn just put in a great ball and, for a centre forward, he should be attacking that all and not just standing there hoping it lands on his head. 

Whilst we were defending deep, Chelsea were playing the ball freely between their centre backs on the halfway line with Wesley waving his hands at Villa players to move forward. He should be chasing down those players and try to force a mistake out of them rather than just standing watching them play the ball around him. 

Â