Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

The good thing about some of our signings is that it pleases both camps. I can just hear the commentary now...

AND FRED GILBERT WHIPS THE BALL IN TO WESLEY MORRISSSSSSS GGGOOOAALLLLLLLL!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I appreciate it's a really lazy comparison but he reminds me so much of Benteke in the videos I've watched, it's uncanny. Build, touch, the way he carries himself with grace and power, good in the air. If he can be two-thirds the player Benteke was for us he's worth every penny.

Didn't want to make the comparison as it sounds lazy but he really does. The way he likes to catch the goalkeeper unaware at the near post is so Benteke.

12 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I appreciate it's a really lazy comparison but he reminds me so much of Benteke in the videos I've watched, it's uncanny. Build, touch, the way he carries himself with grace and power, good in the air. If he can be two-thirds the player Benteke was for us he's worth every penny.

Thought the same. It was like an identical version. Love it 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Call me old fashioned (or just old !) - but Maupay along side him would be like Withe and Shaw.

According to transfermarkt (again), Club Brugge plays in a 3-5-2 formation, so i`m interested to see how he will cope being a lone striker (if he comes, that is)

I won’t believe he is Brazilian until I see him doing kickups and doing that flick up with his neck. That said... on the video he looks a beast and seems like he has the tools for the prem but 22m seems a lot. I would expect another striker to come in along side....I just really want maupay! Can’t see it now tho.

Â