Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

One things that's just annoying me with Wes is it looks like he's watching Kodjia to much, sorry but it does. I don't half see a lovely player in Wesley, Yet I see him doing the ol stand about after the ball has been removed from him or not tracking back, he need shut of that quick. It is nice he goes for the keeper and he will try get defenders to make mistakes, he also has a nice pass, but he does go down to easy.

I've said it before January we do need a new striker but I'd pay for one that's proven this time and not to get rid of Wesley but for Wesley to hopefully grow off of.

I think a Proven striker is what we need for many a reason and hopefully Wesley will improve off that guy, if he does we then sell Proven striker put Wesley back in and buy another striker who was in Wesley's position before he came here and start that all over again.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Even in the games he scored, he was anonymous for 89 minutes. Do you watch him play? A cheeky toepoke then aimlessly wondering around the pitch, falling over everytime there's a tall bit of a grass, and suddenly that's a decent performance if you just look at goals. He's shit. 

I dunno I thought he was excellent after he scored against Everton.  Almost unplayable and must be a confidence thing.  My biggest issue is how he dives so much and isn't even any good at it.  He is strong enough to unsettle defences but it's a bit of a culture shock that refs are going to give you **** all and he hasn't quite grasped it yet.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Why is he undroppable?

I feel so f*** bad for Davis. He must seriously be thinking what he has to do to get into the team.

7 games. 7 games. 

FWIW Wesley has probably same amount of league goals for Villa than Davis

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Why is he undroppable?

I feel so f*** bad for Davis. He must seriously be thinking what he has to do to get into the team.

Tbh, Davis is nowhere **** near good enough to start for a PL club and should be thanking his lucky stars that Kodjia is injured and we only signed this weak streak of piss.

In no way does Davis deserve to play on form, but against Norwich he starts by default, for me.

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

One things that's just annoying me with Wes is it looks like he's watching Kodjia to much, sorry but it does. I don't half see a lovely player in Wesley, Yet I see him doing the ol stand about after the ball has been removed from him or not tracking back, he need shut of that quick. It is nice he goes for the keeper and he will try get defenders to make mistakes, he also has a nice pass, but he does go down to easy.

I've said it before January we do need a new striker but I'd pay for one that's proven this time and not to get rid of Wesley but for Wesley to hopefully grow off of.

I think a Proven striker is what we need for many a reason and hopefully Wesley will improve off that guy, if he does we then sell Proven striker put Wesley back in and buy another striker who was in Wesley's position before he came here and start that all over again.

Wait. Its kodjia's fault? 

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wait. Its kodjia's fault? 

You missed the point there, I was basically saying it looks as though Wesley has been picking a few things up from Kodjia, regardless of that he needs shut of it wherever it's come from.

FWIW, I think he has something about him. It will take time for him to fully adapt, though, and he really needs to stop hitting the deck. 

That said, it isn’t working right now. It’s a shame that he’s having to be our focal point every game - we really missed a trick not bringing in another striker so they could compete and rotate if not in form. Urgh. 

• Like 1

Â