Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Indeed, someone tried to tell me we were "outclassed". I said no, we weren't we were just turd and impotent, no aggression, urgency or ball retention. Told them it was also possible to perform well and eventually be outclassed (Like at Liverpool for example), but that Chelsea performance was not that!

I have said this before......They are all good if you let them be....

I went to Rotterdam knowing we was going for the day out and to see my team in a European cup final, such was the class of the opposition.....sure we rode our luck....but the will and desire and belief and resilience of that team unsettled Bayern.....We don't unsettle teams with our play, we just have good moments and score goals....We are passive and benevolent in most things we do.....If it is not addressed, I fear the worst.

Without Jack....we would be certs.

Its not just the back line.....The team can't defend.

Totally and utterly agree, with your points......I have some real concerns.

I have to say, in the ground, i do not part take in these kind of conversations.....I do get behind the lads.....but I have some real worries for Dean.....He does seem to be playing just like Brentford, this league will gobble you up and spit you out......you have to be "up for it"

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is there any need for this, really?

I genuinely don't get it. 

Look IMO he hasn't been good enough for a while and has drifted away from the initial promise he showed in his first 8-9 games and I really do have massive concerns about his capability to actually lead the line and do the things a striker should do. But it's as though people just want him to fail here, I really don't get the nastiness and determination in the criticism some on here dish out.

I really want him to push on from the clear promise he has shown at times, I really want him to be a success here over the long term. 

• Like 4

Assists a goal last week with a near post flick on, sets up the attack for the first goal this week. Touch on the ball amateurish today.

Sometimes things just aren't going to work and when you see stuff like this it's as though the universe wants him to fail here. It's increasingly not working out, not signing another forward to take the pressure off was a huge error. 

Â