Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

I strongly suspect he is taking bribes. No way a player can be that bad. 

Whoever bought him in the first place should be questioned as well. If this is the formation we want to play, then we should have gone for a player that can play that 1 up top role properly. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Ridiculous decision by the club to rest everything on him. 

Signing him is fine but as the only forward brought in, it is starting to look like a terrible decision 

Apparently the club did try to sign other forwards. They didn’t make a decision for him to be our only striker signing. Just couldn’t land other targets.

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Ridiculous decision by the club to rest everything on him. 

Signing him is fine but as the only forward brought in, it is starting to look like a terrible decision 

Think the club was planning on relying on Kodjia and if need be Davis in case Wesley doesn't come off. Turns out, both seem to be shite at this level.

Tbh though, as ardent a critic I've been of Wesley, I thought he was decent enough this game. He was aerially dominant again and I actually felt like he had chances to score this time. There were worst players on the pitch today than Wesley. 

Edit: Wonder how his expected goals talley will look for this game compared to his last 3.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

For all the stick Trez (and El Ghazi) gets, they both look way more likely to score than Wes ever does. 

He has a decent pass and touch, but isn't ready and at the given moment a shit striker. That's the harsh truth. That's 12 matches and we looked like playing with ten men for 9-10 of them. Complete flop so far. 

Â