Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

When we're 2-1 up away from home, especially against 10 men, our defenders should be clearing it long to Wesley and he should be holding it up and we build from there.

That's one of the reasons we have bought a 6ft 6" beast. Use him. We're not above banging it long and clearing our lines. 

Try 3 inches shorter.

59 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Glad he got another goal, shows he can score against good teams.  Was a cute finish too.

Good for his mentality. 

That said, please Wesley, if you get the opportunity to shoot from more than 18 yards out, could you please consider just putting it out for a throw in, instead?  I've seen more powerful shots in a Peter North movie. 

AND THAT'S CUM. 

Peter North was exceptional though tbf. Not a fair comparison.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I wish he would press up top. Arsenal was able to build out of the back on numerous occasions because Wesley does not chase. I know it's not fun, but we need our striker to try to engage their defenders. Tammy was always hustling up top for us. Wesley seems to stand around, and wait for the ball to come to him. 

• Like 1

His English is actually really great. To go from his first interview which was in Portuguese if I remember correctly to his post-match interview is incredible. But as Dean suggested a few times, he was probably hiding his true power level a la Pochetino at Southampton :lol: 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Glad he got another goal, shows he can score against good teams.  Was a cute finish too.

Good for his mentality. 

That said, please Wesley, if you get the opportunity to shoot from more than 18 yards out, could you please consider just putting it out for a throw in, instead?  I've seen more powerful shots in a Peter North movie. 

AND THAT'S CUM. 

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Peter North was exceptional though tbf. Not a fair comparison.

The type of post which gives up  our ages, and the fact that we are old dirty bastards.

The younger ones will be googling to see what character you're on about. lol

"Peter North, powerful shots compilation"

"Peter North, highlights'

"Peter north, best bits"

Just hope none of them do it at school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The type of post which gives up  our ages, and the fact that we are old dirty bastards.

The younger ones will be googling to see what character you're on about. lol

"Peter North, powerful shots compilation"

"Peter North, highlights'

"Peter north, best bits"

Just hope none of them do it at school.

I'm 32, but I found my dads videos ;

AWW HELL'S YEAH

• Haha 1

On 23/09/2019 at 13:41, Delphinho123 said:

When we're 2-1 up away from home, especially against 10 men, our defenders should be clearing it long to Wesley and he should be holding it up and we build from there.

That's one of the reasons we have bought a 6ft 6" beast. Use him. We're not above banging it long and clearing our lines. 

Yup.  Which is why he should have brought on Davis early. He might not score a til, but he was some superb hold up play 

8 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Just re-watched the Arsenal game for the 3rd time totally f***ing absent did nothing other than poke a sitter in!!  2 in 6 is actually not a bad return on paper but not contributing at all. 

I agree he did nothing.

Nowhere near aggressive enough, happy to let CBs have the ball without battle. Burnley could be a horrible matchup for him unless he wants to compete. They ain't great, but take no nonsense.

On 25/09/2019 at 22:29, Tomaszk said:

I agree he did nothing.

Nowhere near aggressive enough, happy to let CBs have the ball without battle. Burnley could be a horrible matchup for him unless he wants to compete. They ain't great, but take no nonsense.

They’re not a bad side at all, we have to be at it from the first whistle, Westwood and Lowton will he up for this match especially 

Â