Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

With john Percy reporting this, it seems very much on as he generally on the money! 

Exciting signing, but a word of caution. The Belgian league is worse than the championship and he has scored far less than Tammy - could this be seen as a downgrade? 

Maybe he hasn't had the kind of supply he's going to get from Grealish, McGinn and El Ghazi? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Based purely on this picture alone, and no actual video evidence or knowledge, I am going to say he is the new Adriano.

Wesley-Moraes-Source-Krant-van-West-Vlaa

i bloody hope not, did you read Adriano's story to the end?, the final chapter isnt great.

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Based purely on this picture alone, and no actual video evidence or knowledge, I am going to say he is the new Adriano.

Wesley-Moraes-Source-Krant-van-West-Vlaa

Clearly a scary beast. That other player is already fleeing the blast zone of an exploding football. He's seen the leather shrapnel shred people before.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Maybe he hasn't had the kind of supply he's going to get from Grealish, McGinn and El Ghazi? 

and Mings, cus he's here, he's there, he's every f**king where......Tyrooonneee Miiiings.......Tryoneee Mings!

:)

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

lots of clubs scouted but none made a bid...fills me with shedloads of confidence that. anyway, cynicism over, well excited about this!!

tbf, our market is the talented players with potential, bayern and co is more talented player plus proof they can cut it. he's probably too raw for those sides who don't need to gamble as much

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i bloody hope not, did you read Adriano's story to the end?, the final chapter isnt great.

I am familiar with the story and personal struggles, but based on purely talent alone he is one of the scariest most lethal complete strikers I have ever seen.

Sometimes the media breaking a story before it's a done deal can work in your favour. A medical at the weekend and then I guess it will probably take a couple of weeks to secure a work permit for Wesley. While every one is looking in Wesley's direction Villa can get on quietly with securing other targets.

It's a good way to do business and sell season tickets. UTV.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

lots of clubs scouted but none made a bid...fills me with shedloads of confidence that. anyway, cynicism over, well excited about this!!

Lazio made a bid, but too low

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Did they not? Oh right.

Is this all a joke or actually true? 

I've been checking this thread like 24 times a day every day, and today I had a load of stuff to do, so didn't have time to check before now and suddenly this happens. Is it true?

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Is this all a joke or actually true? 

I've been checking this thread like 24 times a day every day, and today I had a load of stuff to do, so didn't have time to check before now and suddenly this happens. Is it true?

It's true in the sense that multiple media reports state it is nearly complete, including a few very reputable people.

Hopefully it gets over the line.

Â