Pre-match thread

villa89

Just now, sidcow said:

Could you buy a prepaid currency card (I use FX for holidays) loaded with Canadian Dollars? 

I looked at that - but I think they geo-lock the card to its origin as when you try to take one out you are asked which country you are from... Might work though, will keep it on the list as plan D. 

4 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Will say this much. I remember in his last game last season with Brentford before he joined us, he made several changes against a Leeds side who were in great form. Brentford were going well also. He completely nullified every thing they were good at. Good manager. I trust him. #UTV

Yes, and tell me, was Neil Taylor playing for Brentford that day?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Not starting Jota is just as much as a concern as Taylor starting for me. Really disappointed. 

Jota makes sense. He will play in games where we will have a lot of the ball. But away against the top 6 we need pace to break out more than a baller like jota

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ramshackler said:

Jota makes sense. He will play in games where we will have a lot of the ball. But away against the top 6 we need pace to break out more than a baller like jota

tbh this makes a whole lot of sense. the more I'm considering the lineup the more it kind of makes sense. no way should it deflate us in any case.