Jimmyg

Question

Hey, everytime I log in whether it be with username or email address the password is incorrect... I then reset password and which lets me in but then when I try to log in using that password in the future it won’t let me. Then the same cycle.... 

Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Jimmyg said:

Hey, everytime I log in whether it be with username or email address the password is incorrect... I then reset password and which lets me in but then when I try to log in using that password in the future it won’t let me. Then the same cycle.... 

Any ideas?

Please read the instructions at the top of this forum.

34 minutes ago, Jimmyg said:

I have... how about just helping me out? 

Forget it... I’ll just go back to reading 

Cheers

If you follow the advice Jimmy it will help you, or if it doesn't work it'll help with further diagnosis.

please clear your browser's cache and cookies and preferably test using another browser and if you are mobile test a wifi connection. Include the OS and browser you are using in your post.

56 minutes ago, blandy said:

If you follow the advice Jimmy it will help you, or if it doesn't work it'll help with further diagnosis.

Hey mate... thanks for reply. I have no idea how but after a couple weeks problems with it for now it’s working. Will see how it goes 👍🏻