RasenBallsport Leipzig (Aug 3)

limpid

5 hours ago, Hev said:

We have Sky Sports but when I looked at this channel - it says "Upgrade your Subscription to view this Channel" - I think it's £11.99 per month so there's no chance of that - like above, can't we just make a one off payment or please put it on You Tube .  Is this channel not part of Sky Sports then?  As it says Sky Premier, I assumed it was part of the Sky Sports package !

It’s not Sky, it’s just a channel called Premier 1 but it’s available on Sky or Virgin (marginally cheaper per month on Virgin actually) for an additional fee. I think Sky Premier is a movie channel.

They also have Premier 2. Both 1 and 2 seem to show a lot of overseas games so I suppose if you’re in to the Chinese league or whatever it’s worth the money but can’t see anyone paying for a month just for a friendly.

Edited by alreadyexists

13 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Can pay the £11.99 for Premier 1 then cancel the subscription as it’s a rolling monthly subscription, I believe. 

Yeah thsts what i have done / will do.

Wouldn't normally but with the excitement of this pre season I really want to watch what is hopefully our best 11.

Will cancel the subscription after, so it's really £12 for a months worth of matches and the villa one.....eh....better than not watching it :)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

I’m sure there will be some decent streams floating about for it.

Amazon Prime - £80 per year

Sky Sports - £20 per month

BT Sports - £15 per month 

And now Premier Sports too £12 per month

Remember when it was dressed up as a victory for the people when sky’s football broadcasting monopoly got broken up, what a crock of shit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Remember when it was dressed up as a victory for the people when sky’s football broadcasting monopoly got broken up, what a crock of shit.

yep

remember when we didn't believe a word of it then either :D

I've got to go to bed now so will miss this one unfortunately, as I've got a bid day tomorrow.

Was very keen to tune in and see how we match up against solid opposition.

Look forward to reading the commentary from VT when I get the chance, and hopefully watch some highlights.

Will be watching the Spurs game live come hell or high water!

7 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

yep

remember when we didn't believe a word of it then either :D

Well yeah, I mean to most I’m sure it was blindingly obvious what was happening but they still had the audacity to dress it up that way, but when propaganda meets apathy nothing happens and we all just carry on our merry dance of feeding the fat pigs at the top of the money tree.

Or some shit like that :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I've got to go to bed now so will miss this one unfortunately, as I've got a bid day tomorrow.

Was very keen to tune in and see how we match up against solid opposition.

Look forward to reading the commentary from VT when I get the chance, and hopefully watch some highlights.

Will be watching the Spurs game live come hell or high water!

What are you bidding on? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’m sure there will be some decent streams floating about for it.

Amazon Prime - £80 per year

Sky Sports - £20 per month

BT Sports - £15 per month 

And now Premier Sports too £12 per month

You have to factor in things like Sky insisting you have the entertainment package before adding the sports package so its actually more like £55/m (then extra if you want HD)

You can get NowTV sports for 33.99/m - thats the cheapest option for Sky but whenever I buy a day pass I get messages from people telling me when theres a goal as it always seems a minute or 2 behind the action.

Same applies to BT, you either have to already have some kind of BT package or as an extra on Sky Sports so it's not as simple as £15/m

We are being ripped off

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Premier Sports had the rights to La Liga but gave them up half way through the season due to lack of subscribers (think the Leeds owners own it)

surprised the lineup isnt out yet.

They are probably rushing to get Hourihane's surname changed by deed pole to Douglas Luiz.......so it looks like we have the brazilian Scarlett pimpernel on the pitch :P

Â