RasenBallsport Leipzig (Aug 3)

limpid

12 hours ago, Brumerican said:

That match may give you Mings.

That took me way longer than I'd like to admit. So many different ways I tried to interpret it first :)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/07/2019 at 10:59, Kingman said:

Anybody on here going for a jolly up? 

Yeah a few of us from Basel are tempted but its probably easier getting back to the Uk for a game than to this one. Does anyone know how many tickets are left?

30 minutes ago, Stevomanila said:

Yeah a few of us from Basel are tempted but its probably easier getting back to the Uk for a game than to this one. Does anyone know how many tickets are left?

by the sounds of ticket sales then this might be easier game to get tickets for this game

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

by the sounds of ticket sales then this might be easier game to get tickets for this game

Hmmm yeah, true that! I have recruited a yank and 2 canadians to be Villa fans over here..they think a 7 hour drive to Liepzig is nothing compared to some of the road trips they are used to! I also did the claret membership so have some options on home games too but as I saw in another thread it will be interesting to see if the club put a cap at all on memberships as they have done with ST's...it's a great problem for the club to have though in terms of demand to see us play...all speaks to expanding the stadium over the coming years. Cannot wait to see the Shrewsbury match tomorrow too on youtube!

On 20/07/2019 at 08:47, Stevomanila said:

Looks like best option from UK is to fly into Berlin then get the train to Leipzig 

41 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Looks like best option from UK is to fly into Berlin then get the train to Leipzig 

definitely

if there are a gang of you look at schones wochenender tickets on the DB website

I would say flying in to prague and getting the train in is probably a better option than trying to fly to Leipzig 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

definitely

if there are a gang of you look at schones wochenender tickets on the DB website

I would say flying in to prague and getting the train in is probably a better option than trying to fly to Leipzig 

i dont think is a direct train from Prague to Leipzig, you need to transfer at Dresden but be a lot longer

the other closer alternative is to fly Nuremburg or even Frankfurt and take train to Leipzig

Leipzig have picked up a few players from the Prem recently. Lookman from Everton and Amppadu on loan from Chelsea. 

I've always thought Lookman was a talent, not a huge price 22mil. 

Â