Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I really wouldn''t read anything to him not being at the kit launch. I'm sure half the squad wasn't.

Imagine McGinn not showing up to ours amid tangible speculation that he's leaving. It would raise eyebrows.

Bit different to have your best players at the kit launch and then sell them - rather than not having them there in the first place - somethings up, I think Leeds is having trouble behind the scenes, I can smells it. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

Rumour doing the round on their side (likely BS) that they are offering them money + Hogan for Phillips. Can't see it, but would be awesome if true.

not a chance, no way would anyone accept Hogan and his wages in the current climate.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

not a chance, no way would anyone accept Hogan and his wages in the current climate.

Well I would assume IF true (which it very likely isn't) then we'd be paying a portion of Hogan's wages for X amount of time. 

Edited by PieFacE

9 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Rumour doing the round on their side (likely BS) that they are offering them money + Hogan for Phillips. Can't see it, but would be awesome if true.

**** me that would be incredible business

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Bit different to have your best players at the kit launch and then sell them - rather than not having them there in the first place - somethings up, I think Leeds is having trouble behind the scenes, I can smells it. 

Like napalm in the morning?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

£20m or £25m plus Hogan then?

• Haha 3

I like biesla.  I respect him for what he did in the game in elland road.

As for Phillips just wait and see him sign a new deal tomorrow to end all talk. Can see a grealish situation where he signs new deal if they don't go up this year he will be allowed to go in summer

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I like biesla.  I respect him for what he did in the game in elland road.

As for Phillips just wait and see him sign a new deal tomorrow to end all talk. Can see a grealish situation where he signs new deal if they don't go up this year he will be allowed to go in summer

It will be really interesting to see who we do sign, if we don't sign Phillips.

That's confirmation that we're signing Philips as far as I'm concerned.

He wasn't at the kit launch and he isn't in the promotional video, yet he's there top player.

That's either rank bad commercial planning, or Kalvin is a Villaman!

Â