Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

How reliable is football insider though as they are the only site I can see reporting it @ present ... is this a case of, as this is news we want to hear it’s not a clickbait site and trustworthy  ... but when linked to player X we don’t like it’s a clickbait site and untrustworthy source....🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by thabucks

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

How reliable is football insider 

I've no idea, but a general rule of thumb is that if you describe yourself as an "insider" you know nothing. 

Just now, Made In Aston said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up about this happening. Phillips is just using the rumour situation to get a better deal. He will ultimately stay at Leeds. Let's move on. 

Why move on from a perfect target?

Leeds are not flush with money, and Philips must want to play in the Premier League.

• Like 1

In a world where Eric dier and snake still play for England even though they don’t play regularly surely he would back himself to stand a chance of making the Euro 2020 squad if he had a stellar season for us (not saying he is necessarily good enough btw) Surely a fat pay rise. The adulation of the Holte .. just look at Mcginn and a chance of an England call up trumps staying and possibly failing at your hometown club ? Total respect though if he decides to be loyal ! #announcephillips 

• Like 1

Â