Charlton Athletic (Jul 27)

limpid

35k people watching, prob 50% of em new fans for our egyptian friends, time to put on a good show Villa.......stream fails.......so so professional........bajeesus.........amateurs.

• Haha 1

Sigh.

On what we saw, I'm disappointed so far in Trez, I thought we were getting a pacey winger who would go at people and be direct - he's played everything in front of the defender and looked more like a central midfielder playing wide - that said, he's only been here five minutes and there's plenty of time for him to show us what he's about - a quiet start nonetheless. 

Davis looked poor, I thought McGinn looked a little heavy, neither fullback did anything wrong, but neither really affected things either. 

We look less sharp than in any of our other pre-season games - that might be a Jota thing, it might be a Wesley thing, but it's certainly a thing. Still, this will at least keep us focused on the task in hand this season and stop us thinking we're already good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

35k people watching, prob 50% of em new fans for our egyptian friends, time to put on a good show Villa.......stream fails.......so so professional........bajeesus.........amateurs.

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Don’t understand how a club of our size can mess up a YouTube stream. YouTube of all things.

Spend 115m on players.

Can't spend 50k???, on the right staff and equipment to not look like amateurs to the world....

Â