Charlton Athletic (Jul 27)

limpid

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

El Ghazi's final ball is still pretty shite at times. Won't cut it at this premier league level.

I disagree. Its still good enough most of the time. He's put one bad cross in

• Like 3

holy moley Hourihane is not a DM.

Grealish need to look over his shoulder sometimes, got dispossessed 2 or 3 times from players running up to him from behind.

Taylor is awful.

can tell we are missing Jota tbh.

Davis is looking lazy and heavy.

Trez looks decent from his limited touches, need to get the ball to him more.

El Ghazi isnt crossing very well.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I disagree. Its still good enough most of the time. He's put one bad cross in

I agree with you DCJonah, his attacking play is excellent, and final ball was poor once... I think he can step up to PL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam67 said:

HAs anyone seen the chat screen on youtube? Going to need an Arabic translator and 39K watching wonder how many are for Trez?

we have a new fan base....

interested rubbing hands GIF

Just now, adam67 said:

HAs anyone seen the chat screen on youtube? Going to need an Arabic translator and 39K watching wonder how many are for Trez?

It was about 15k viewers before the Egyptians arrived. The rest of the viewers are likely our Trez fans. 

1 minute ago, adam67 said:

Wot? No jealous small queefs and Boggies?

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

For all our spending, when Wes is missing the wheels fall off the machine. We need another striker desperately. Where is Kodjia?

to be fair, there are 5 slots in that team, maybe 6, that wont be the first 11 vs Spurs, so it isnt just one player "missing".

Â