limpid

If anybody is interested you can get a table with all the below included and tickets in The Villa end for 42 quid 

Executive Package Our most popular option offers everything you could want for a pitch-perfect time

•Three-course pre-match carvery meal served in our Bonser Suite

•Matchday Programme and Teamsheet •Central HomeServe (Main) Stand Tickets

•Half-time refreshments of tea, coffee and a choice of sweet or savoury pastries served to your reserved table

•Waitress service and option to pre-order half-time drinks

•Car parking

Adults // £42

Edited by Kingman

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/07/05/walsall-extra-tickets

Extra tickets for our pre-season game at Walsall are now on sale.

We’ve received an added allocation of 474.

We take on the Saddlers on Wednesday 24th July at the Banks’s Stadium with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Tickets are on general sale.

Prices are £12 (adults, U22s), £6 (O60s, U18s) and £15 (family: one adult, one U18).

You can buy online, via the Ticket Office at Villa Park or on 0333 323 1874.

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

So have we got all the University of Dinglehampton stand (behind the goal) and half of the community stand on the far side? 

We’ve got behind the goal plus the whole of one of the side stands. We've also been given part of the other side stand. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing but I'm pretty sure that this will be bescot's best attended match this (pre) season and it's only a friendly. Unless they get a big cup draw then i reckon it won't be surpassed. 

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Anyone know where to park for this? Been a few years since I’ve been. Sure used to park in Morrisons but no doubt they’ve put time limits on that now  

I managed to park at the stadium last year, but it wasn’t a sellout crowd last year, so may be more difficult this year. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Anyone know where to park for this? Been a few years since I’ve been. Sure used to park in Morrisons but no doubt they’ve put time limits on that now  

Can't you still park in the shopping centre next door and walk through that little alley way.

1st half combo, would not mind seeing this;

Steer

Elmo Engels Mings Targett

Hourihane,

Super Jack, Lansbury

Jota Wesley RHM

Anyone know if Trezeguet eligible/ready to play later?

28 minutes ago, Stevomanila said:

Anyone know if Trezeguet eligible/ready to play later?

I'd assume he's eligible, but I don't reckon we'll throw him in. I think we'll see him against Charlton on Saturday.

Â