limpid

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Grealish quiet, but doesn't need to be key because Jota/Wesley are dictating too.

Exactly. This is very positive. When teams target him in the league, they'll not be expecting the rest of our players to be just as damaging. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

green is diabolical tbh.

everyone is looking good tbh, except hourihane who looks fairly poor, and green who looks really poor.

This team with El Ghazi/Benrahma replacing Green and Luiz replacing Hourihane sounds tasty.

• Like 1

Only think i'd like to see Lansbury do a bit more is to take his time on the ball and draw a player in to open up another space. Seems to lay it off straight away and there's little gained in the passing move from doing so. 

Yep sorry to say but Green isn't going to get better. He's like a headless chicken at times and is very sloppy. Hourihane's balance is an issue also and he too slow moving the ball. Get him out of that DM position. He just gets exposed constantly.

Pluses though...I like that back 4. Engels and Mings looks assured and both the FB's are looking solid and are getting forward well linking wit the midfield.  

Wes is looking great. Clinical finishing for both goals and looks very composed.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kieranavfc said:

This team with El Ghazi/Benrahma replacing Green and Luiz replacing Hourihane sounds tasty.

I'd be surprised if we pursue benrahma now we have trezeguet. Don't want to be top heavy either in too many positions.

2 minutes ago, tonitottakai said:

Who’s that oaf in a white shirt standing right next to the camera. Someone tell him to go home, the match is on YouTube.

I was just typing the same thing

edit - Bugger missed the goal

Edited by MickeyC_UTV

Â