limpid

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket Info 

Wednesday 24th July
Banks's Stadium
Initial allocation: 1,574
Kick-off: 7.45pm

Prices: £12 (Adults, U22s), £6 (O60s, U18s), £15 (Family: 1 Adult, 1 U18)

Monday 24th June: On sale ONLINE from 5pm to 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders
Tuesday 25th June: On sale IN PERSON to 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders
Monday 1st July: On general sale ONLINE from 5pm
Tuesday 2nd July: On general sale IN PERSON

• Like 1

I don’t really comment on the Clubs various administrative issues, it seems petty and prefer to let them get on with it,  but it seems a bit odd they’ve not mentioned an amount of Away games for a first tranche. I hope it’s not the way they are going to do things for the full Season.

Itd be disappointing to fail to get tickets all of a sudden.

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Do we think this will sell out before general sale?

I doubt it but it’s the first time they’ve put the first tranche up with no booking history required.

Having said that it looks like they’ve only put half the usual allocation up anyway 🙂

Just now, wilko154 said:

Ticket sorted for this one, fairplay they are going quick! Just a brief glimpse of the demand for away tickets next season.

Yes I thought that - got on at 17:00 and loads had gone....usually that’s Clubs etc but not for a friendly...

Hmmm.... that’s what I pondered when I saw no need for Booking History ( there always has been in the past).

Having said that they only put half of behind the goal up for sale..they will add the other half and the side stand.

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Surely as a last resort you can just rock up on the day and sit with the Walsall fans. 

Its only a friendly.

That’s what plenty do. We usually get behind the goal and the whole of the side stand to the right. They also usually bang villa fans who turn up on the day In the side stand to the left, although it’s only a couple of blocks. Last season we only sold behind the goal as optimism wasn’t very high. 

• Like 1

On 24/06/2019 at 20:50, Rugeley Villa said:

The full allocation hasn’t sold out I don’t think. If I’m right, then there is around another 2k tickets to go on sale. 

Got my ticket so you’re okay, we’re friends again x

Â