Shrewsbury (Jul 21)

limpid

Yeah agree with the other comments about Green. I just don't know why it seems like he's barely improved and the times he does something good he'll instantly follow it up with something bad. 

If Davis was a decent finisher then he'd be a brilliant striker. 

On 27/06/2019 at 23:37, Kingman said:

What's Shrewsbury like for a night out?

Only just seen this, yeah it’s good. Not sure what it’s like on a Sunday though. There should be some live music in “Albert’s Shed”, that can be fairly lively. If the weather holds out The Boathouse is always nice. The Salopian is decent for sport if there’s any on.

Anyway, on with the game.

Jota, Jack and Guilbert impressive. A bot sloppy at the back and what is Andre Green ? Doesn't seem to have improved at all.

Decent 45 minutes 

Edited by Latz

1 minute ago, Latz said:

what is Andre Green ? Doesn't seem to have improved at all.

Agreed. He's only 20 so there's hopefully more to come, but I'd be trying to loan him out this season. He's got nothing to offer in the PL and more match time at a lower level is probably a good idea. Not convinced he's particularly good even as a Championship player at this point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Latz said:

Jota, Jack and Guilbert impressive. A bot sloppy at the back and what is Andre Green ? Doesn't seem to have improved at all.

Decent 45 minutes 

My opinion also.really impressed with jota. Looks really good and a different player compared to the one at blose.

Guilbert  looks quality. 

I echo the comments about green. Think he is a bit shit. 

Just now, thunderball said:

First half observations:

Jota and Guilbert are great additions, wouldn’t concern me if we don’t get another RW for now.

Feel we are very short on fire power

Yes, agreed. Davis has been decent, and had our best shot, but he’s not a “proper goalscorer” type. 

Defensively it’s been poor, but I guess these are the games to make mistakes in. Bjarnason has been alright but Taylor is really nowhere near good enough, sadly. 

Â