Minnesota, USA (Jul 18)

1 minute ago, Gompedyret said:

Also what's the deal with restricting the stream for international viewers? Fiss pop. 🤬 (Yea, I know about VPN)

It was a directive from the MLS to restrict it to those in the local Minnesota area and the UK. It doesn't make much sense, but Minnesota had to comply. 

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

It was a directive from the MLS to restrict it to those in the local Minnesota area and the UK. It doesn't make much sense, but Minnesota had to comply. 

Probably because of that International Club Soccerball Competition that is happening live in Texas and broadcast on ESPN.

Some big European clubs taking part.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Not sure why a quote is here. Can't work out how to delete it. Boobies. 

Bree's quality on the ball just isn't up to scratch. Playing others into trouble and such. He hasn't really developed at all over the years. I don't see him fitting in with the way we want to play. Looking forward to Guilbert 2nd half. 

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1

Just now, Wezbid said:

Bree's quality on the ball just isn't up to scratch. Playing others into trouble and such. He hasn't really developed at all over the years. I don't see him fitting in with the way we want to play. Looking forward to Guilbert 2nd half. 

Yeah should just sell Bree at this point and cut our losses. Will never develop into a first team player, or even a good squad player tbh.

• Like 2

Jota looks great. Most impressive player so far. He's a baller. 

Wesley looks a bit lost on when to press or not, almost lazy. 

Edited by Skruff
  • Like 1

Â