Sign in to follow this  
Tayls

Safari - posting issue

@limpid

I have a weird issue that I can only recreate on an iPhone using Safari. When signing in and I go to a thread to make a new post, I have to go to the first page of the thread first, before going to the last page to write my post. If I go straight to the last page after signing in, the text box isn’t available, and neither is the option to quote a post. (It’s almost as if it hasn’t signed me in properly unless I go to the first page first).

to confirm (and I am guessing it is the same on all devices) when signing in I am always returned to the homepage. 

Edited by Tayls

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

@limpid

I have a weird issue that I can only recreate on an iPhone using Safari. When signing in and I go to a thread to make a new post, I have to go to the first page of the thread first, before going to the last page to write my post. If I go straight to the last page after signing in, the text box isn’t available, and neither is the option to quote a post. (It’s almost as if it hasn’t signed me in properly unless I go to the first page first).

to confirm (and I am guessing it is the same on all devices) when signing in I am always returned to the homepage. 

Please follow the instructions at the top of this forum. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Â