E3 2019

villa4europe

just over a week before it all kicks off and of course the obligatory pre E3 stuff has started with death stranding video and call of duty modern warfare 4 being released this week

Sony of course arent there (nothing really to show) MS will probably show a new console(s) Nintendo will have animal crossing and pokemon

maybe the George martin and from software collaboration, Ubisoft to announce some sort of EA access like subscription service, square will show their Marvel game, MS say they have 14 first party games

think no son conference has kind of dampened it all for me, will watch MS but nothing else and MS desperately need games that aren't forza, halo or gears to get me again next generation

I want Skyward Sword Redux HD for Switch. I want Wind Waker HD for switch. I want Twilight Princess HD for switch. I want F Zero for Switch. I want Mario Sunshine HD for Switch. I want Mario Galaxy 1+2 for switch.

7drHiqr.gif

:rant:

Now it's an E3 thread.

FFVII Episode 1 release date.

Square's Marvel project revealed.

Capcom to have a teaser for another classic remake - RE3/Dino Crisis

Microsoft to have their own Marvel exclusive

Microsoft's 14 game reveals will be laughably underwhelming

Ubisoft's pirate game will get a very dull very long stage demo

Ubisoft will reveal a new Splinter Cell

Rocksteady finally reveal what they've been doing for 4 years

Nintendo spend 30 minutes telling us how much the Links Awakening  is like the old Links Awakening.

Nintendo then spend 15 minutes telling us how the new Pokémon game is and isn't just like every Pokémon game

Microsoft tease their next gen console but don't actively reveal much

With regards to Cyberpunk, it would be a relief for them to confirm it as a next gen launch title at this stage, even if that does mean a wait of another 12-18 months.

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'm sure I read that Cyberpunk isn't at the show this year.

They'll be there. 

That was from February, but looking online nothing has changed. Plus they have a marketing deal with Microsoft so even if CD Projekt Red weren't there in person, they'd send a trailer for us to enjoy. 

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

big Ubisoft leak from amazon

Reveal hidden contents

new watchdogs game called watchdogs legion, set in london, might cover Brexit and civil unrest

Yeah, I think the main thing they have leaked is the games official name as news that Watch_Dogs 3 was set in London leaked a few months ago. I'm very interested to see what it looks like as while The Getaway games were good, they also showed me that London streets are not ideal for a GTA style game. Maybe the fact that more open world games are closer to 1:1 ratio these days will help in that regard, but it's been a while since a game went to London.

It be official.

Edited by Daweii
New info

Microsoft to have the long rumoured Fable reboot, by Playground Games (the Forza Horizon guys), seems to be a common bet amongst the gaming press.

Slight chance of the Switch revision(s) being revealed, especially as it's pretty likely Nintendo are going to have a fairly thin showing them themselves and this just about ties in with their usual schedule of updating handhelds. Nintendo's big game this year seems to be the Links Awakening remake and beyond that, it's Animal Crossing (which is beloved but isn't really a kind of hype title). I'm hoping they reveal Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime series ports. Mario Galaxy really shouldn't be difficult to port (it's playable on Shield in China) and the Prime ports have been rumoured for ages, and might take the sting out of the fact Prime 4 was binned and started again a few months back.

Bethesda are going to go in hard on Doom, probably do some grovelling on Fallout 76, announce Skyrim for ZX Spectrum, maybe reveal what the guys behind Evil Within have been up to for the past couple of years. Bethesda is a weird one this year. The tentpole titles aren't going to be shown - Elder Scrolls 6 is years off, Starfield is as well, Dishonored feels like it's race has been run so perhaps Arkane have something new to show... It's an odd one.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Ninja Theory's new game has leaked. Not sure if I like the look of it or not.

I had Bleeding Edge on my prediction list. I forgot to post it here, but it was in there. I'm still up the air about whether I am on board with it or not, it's a far cry from Hellblade that's for sure. 

Â