dont_do_it_doug.

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

AEG only one of the 3 backup with legitimate pace

Trez is pretty quick. According to the stats I saw once he was one of the quickest players in the league

Plus we'd have Rashica and Traore

edit: see below

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2020 at 21:03, Xela said:

Trez is pretty quick. According to the stats I saw once he was one of the quickest players in the league

Plus we'd have Rashica and Traore

edit: see below

He definitely didn't do that with the ball at his feet! I imagine him running after someone. 

What? I mean, he isn't quite up to premier League physical standards sure but I liked him as a squad player and he always seemed to cause problems for lower league teams in cup games etc. Slightly surprised at this.

And straight out contract termination? That's unusual isn't it?

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

What? I mean, he isn't quite up to premier League physical standards sure but I liked him as a squad player and he always seemed to cause problems for lower league teams in cup games etc. Slightly surprised at this.

And straight out contract termination? That's unusual isn't it?

I would’ve thought it was very unusual yes, unless there is some sort of contract breach... but given what other losers we’ve been stuck with for years you’d have to do something pretty bad to breach it. Seems like they thought he was surplus to requirements and terminated the contract... I would say that was unusual.

I wonder... If he agreed to a contract termination with the club, which costs the club nothing, but separately (and outside of the club) was, say, 'gifted' some money by NSWE would that potentially be a way around ffp restrictions? I find it hard to believe the club could afford to just terminate his contract, pay him in full and then bring somebody in and not fall foul of various rules.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

What do we gain from this?  He was on the fringes and I assume we’ve had to pay him

because we can only register 25 players. with no carabao cup now we'd be paying him and unable to play him

• Like 1

Â