Wants too long on the ball. Looks best when making the quick passes

Way too one footed and way too slow. Got a good touch but when 2 players immediately catch up with him it doesn't really matter.

I have said this a thousand times...…..He is not quick enough to play out wide in the prem. 1001!

Actually think he's dangerous, but lack of pace and strength is an issue yeah.

Very poor tonight but Guilbert didn't get ahead of him as much as he might have (though he was great defensively). He needs to mix his game up for sure. 

Just now, PatrickCousens said:

Very poor tonight but Guilbert didn't get ahead of him as much as he might have (though he was great defensively). He needs to mix his game up for sure. 

I don't think there is massive scope for improvement in his game at his age. 

I guess the Everton game was a fluke. 

Just abysmal tonight, so slow and weak 

He has vision and a nice through ball.

But it's all a bit too Carles Gil.

PL seem to fast for him, needs to adjust, fast.

• Like 1

Pretty poor tonight to say the least and it's the home games like this where he needs to make an impact. When he receives the ball on the half way line I genuinely am not sure which team he's going to get the assist for!

Rather see him off the bench or maybe playing in a more central role (4-2-3-1) and I think tonight was crying out for a 'Benrahma'.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Pretty poor tonight to say the least and it's the home games like this where he needs to make an impact. When he receives the ball on the half way line I genuinely am not sure which team he's going to get the assist for!

Rather see him off the bench or maybe playing in a more central role (4-2-3-1) and I think tonight was crying out for a 'Benrahma'.  

When he gets a ball in wide open space and makes 3 or 4 strides forward it literally feels like he hasn't moved.

• Sad 1

Bad game tonight. It happens. We know he has great games in him though, so looking forward to seeing Everton style Jota again soon :)

To be fair, he whipped one excellent ball into the box, which Fabianski did well to react to (when he clattered El Ghazi) and another day we might be talking about him getting an assist. He does lose possession too much though.

Every time he got the ball he kept turning back onto his left then losing it, he ain’t a starter for me

Â