dont_do_it_doug.

12 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Wesley was MOTM but this guy was really not far behind.

Worked his little socks off, a great buy.

According to Norwegian TV he had the longest distance run by any player on the pitch at the time he was subbed off. Also had the 3. Fastest sprint of any player on the pitch. 

• Like 1

I love him. He gives us a different dimension. I know it’s only 3 games in, but I do watch him and wonder why only Dean Smith and his team spotted that he was Premier League quality while all other managers seemingly didn’t.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

nonsense, Jota tracked back a lot, what match were u watching?

For the time he was on the pitch he covered more meters than anyone else on the pitch.

Well then he was just late often. Needs more gears :)

That's the pre season Jota. So good tonight, his pass for Wesley was just sublime. I mentioned in the Guilbert thread that him and Jota have good chemistry but there's also a great bond with Jota and Wesley, the goal tonight was so similar to the Walsall one with the ball played through. 

Super performance. 

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the vision for the assist was immense.

He gives us something for sure, classy player.

HA I was **** screaming at him for not playing Gilbert in then he played it through to Wesley...he's got better vision than me anyway

• Haha 2

After seeing his cameos against Spurs and Bournemouth I'm not afraid to admit I was worried. Jota proved me wrong today with intelligence in abundance and that turn in the first half was incredible. What a buy.

Edited by AV82

Â