Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

One good thing about the Wolves result is that it puts a serious dent in Man City's title challenge, people don't like Liverpool but I don't want to see City winning the title every year.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, useless said:

One good thing about the Wolves result is that it puts a serious dent in Man City's title challenge, people don't like Liverpool but I don't want to see City winning the title every year.

Don’t worry we’ll catch them!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Damn Wolves.

Fair play.

I actually had plans to bet on them to win along with Man Utd losing today. 

Wolves just remind me of a counter attacking MON'esque team, with very little rotation where they will beat the best teams and struggle against arguably poor sides where they are expected to create. 

Can easily see Wolves losing to us for instance. Feck mistyped, edit. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Actually took the time to watch a bit of Newcastle vs manutd.

Wow.

No movement, no runs, no creativity, no juice. Based on this first half Man utd might be in for a long, dark and painful season.

🥰

• Like 1

This feels like a mini 15/16 to me, so many weak top teams this year like that season.

Obviously there won't be a Leicester style miracle title win but plenty of the mid table teams should be fancying finishing above Man. United and maybe Spurs if they can't shake off this malaise.

Chelsea are improving but you can score goals against their backline.

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Our owners, CEO and manager are all seemingly on the same page. To me, the club seems very stable now. They can see we are heading in the right direction; you will always get an entitled idiotic group of fans who expect instant success. Anyone who has lived and breathed every second of the shitty journey that has been the last 7-8 years will be grateful to see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Well thats potential stability, sacking Dean Smith in the next few months would throw all that out the window.. not saying that is going to happen any time soon, but it could, which is why I wouldn't consider us stable for at least a couple of years 

I was replying to your original post about managers being sacked not about owners. Marco Silva was appointed in May 2018, Smith been here 4 months less .. thats the point I was making about stability 

As for owners, Everton also seem to have decent owners willing to spend lots of money, and on the verge on building a brand new stadium. So from the owners argument they seem just as stable as us (if not currently more stable).

Thats why to me it seems odd to claim we have stability and they dont