Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Hate to break this to you but everything doesn't revolve around games against Villa.

Farke beat Man City in a one off game. Doesn't make him a better coach than Pep.

Whooosh straight over your head son. 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My issue is the belief that the teams around us who are every bit as shit as we are can do things that we can't 

They can win games, they can fight, they can have a go, they can score, they can create chances, they have better players, they have a better manager, they can can do this, they can do that... 

Its bollocks

This is all true, the bottom five or six are just as bad on nearly as bad as each other. All are capable of shocking performances all capable of winning matches and scoring goals, We can do all of this

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My issue is the belief that the teams around us who are every bit as shit as we are can do things that we can't 

They can win games, they can fight, they can have a go, they can score, they can create chances, they have better players, they have a better manager, they can can do this, they can do that... 

Its bollocks

Exactly this! The bottom 4 teams are all shit! I do think West Ham are better than their position suggests though and will be fine. They have some good players. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Its bollocks

This is exactly spot on and what annoys me too.

Watford were absolutely horrendous last night. Barely strung 2 passes together, didn't fight, didn't tackle, sat and watched Chelsea play. They are on the same level as us. They are on as poor a run of form as us. They've just played about 160 minutes without even mustering a shot on target. They had a couple of long rangers and a decent chance at the end last night when Chelsea took their foot off the gas.

It's absolutely pathetic.

Our last 10 games: 6 points

Watford last 10 games: 5 points

But they can show fight and we can't and we are relegated. 😂😂

• Like 4

God you can tell even before the games begun that people are on edge, we have not even gotten to dinner yet and the bickering above has started lmao.

It's a good job some of you fellas arnt in a room together preparing to watch the match, there would be eyeballs all over the floor with handbags at 50 paces.

If we lose it will be sad because not long left till we see the championship, if we fetch a point I'll be over the moon but I dont expect much if were to play more of the same rubbish weve played all season.

Edited by Dave-R

Burnley vs Sheff Utd

What an outrageously boring game this will be.

West Ham - Newcastle the game after. West Ham win here and they are out of the relegation battle.

Edited by villalad21

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Burnley vs Sheff Utd

What an outrageously boring game this will be.

West Ham - Newcastle the game after. West Ham win here and they are out of the relegation battle.

Westham last three games I can see them winning at least Norwich and watford, I cant see them going down now they have shifted into gear and will win enough I say. As much as I'd love to see the Hammers get Hammered for there remaining games, I just cant see it happening really.

Unfortunately it's four teams that are slugging it out and our only chance is to dunk Watford into the crap by winning.

If we dont go down it has to be Watford, Bournemouth and Norwich, thatsthe only three i can see dropping.

• Like 1