Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

I'm starting to think we could do this, everytime we blow it, other teams seem to as well, surely we are due a fluke/ good run of form? 

Maybe with no pressure on us to win the next few games we might get a surprise or 2.

2 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I'm starting to think we could do this, everytime we blow it, other teams seem to as well, surely we are due a fluke/ good run of form? 

Maybe with no pressure on us to win the next few games we might get a surprise or 2.

The more beers I drink the more I like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ok. Now you are being downright ridiculous.

Seriously this is how it sometimes comes across. Chelsea comfortably winning its fairly quiet on here. If Watford were winning they’d be a meltdown about how shit we are and how we can’t fight like Watford do!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ok. Now you are being downright ridiculous.

Maybe, but Starting tomorrow morning for 24 hours tomorrow you will be negative...

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

But..but... I thought Chelsea were going to bottle it again!  A few people going to have to wait until tomorrow before they can piss and moan again.

edit: strange how the usual moaners seem to be quiet now Chelsea are winning. It’s almost like they hoped Watford would win.

You prove your point by moaning at others 😂

Just now, nick76 said:

Maybe, but Starting tomorrow morning for 24 hours tomorrow you will be negative...

My mood will depend on the performance.

If we concede 27 shots like last time I won't be happy.

12 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Liverpool will cane us.

We can defintely beat Utd, they aren't all that at all. So lax in defence and midfield.

Palace is so big. If we're still within touching distance (which we might not be), a win will give us a huge boost going into other winnable games like Arsenal and West Ham.

Don't see it happening myself but it's not impossible.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ok fair enough but at least try and have some positivity pre game rather than be negative before we even know team news never mind the game starting.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Liverpool will cane us.

We can defintely beat Utd, they aren't all that at all. So lax in defence and midfield.

Palace is so big. If we're still within touching distance (which we might not be), a win will give us a huge boost going into other winnable games like Arsenal and West Ham.

United will be a tougher game than Liverpool 

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Liverpool will cane us.

Depends on Liverpool’s mindset tomorrow.  They may want to fix the embarrassing defeat to Man City but they maybe not caring about league games now.  We have to turn up one game....

Edited by nick76

It’s us or Watford for the last relegation spot.

Their next game is Norwich so expect them to get 3 points.So after we have played Man U and Liverpool (not expecting much there )

we will be 4 points behind them with much poorer goal difference.

They then have Newcastle and West Ham which are difficult to predict.

We are going to have beat Palace and maybe draw with Everton to stay in touch.

The more I think about it the less I think it’s possible.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Ok fair enough but at least try and have some positivity pre game rather than be negative before we even know team news never mind the game starting.

2 goals in the last 4 games.

Zero wins in the last 9.

We are staring relegation in the eye.

Admire your optimism, but it's not as easy for me currently.

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You prove your point by moaning at others 😂

The irony!! Don’t worry we all know it’s very unlikely we will get anything from tomorrows game so you can’t moan to your hearts content from 4:30pm tomorrow. 

Imagine if we get a point though. What will you do then?! Bet it doesn’t bear thinking about. 

Just now, villalad21 said:

2 goals in the last 4 games.

Zero wins in the last 9.

We are staring relegation in the eye.

Admire your optimism, but it's not as easy for me currently.

Watford and Bmouth haven’t been any different.  We just have to be better than them.  Despite you have said we have moved above Bmouth Since the restart and we have Watford in our sights.....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

So if we concede 27 shots but win the games you won’t be happy? 

You do know games are judged on goals right?