Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

2 minutes ago, useless said:

It doesn't matter what other teams do if we can't win any of our own games.

Does in the respect points total will be lower to stay up, 35 as opposed to the 39 it could well be if bottom half teams keep picking up points on the ratio they are.

I'm sure we'll win another game or two before season is out anyway.

15 hours ago, MaVilla said:

121 shots against in 7 games?

That's nearly 20 per game (17/18), that's concerning even if they are off target.

There's been 121 shots  towards our goal. 

74 of them in the box, 47 outside. 

Only 26 of them have been on target. 

We're 5th in least shots on target conceeded. 

While we're 2. In total shots conceded. 

Other teams around us constantly getting results against decent sides, yet people play down us failing to get wins against mid table sides, and no doubt if we fail to win today the excuse will be that Norwich beat Man City, and if we fail to beat Brighton next week the excuse will be that they just beat (if that's what happens) Spurs. I think we need higher expectations otherwise we're going to sleepwalk into relegation.

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Imagine if this was us.

We would go into that passive survival mode in 2nd half and invite Spurs into our half.

Do you enjoy supporting Villa mate? Genuine question. 

edit: I bet you Brighton do the same even if it’s not intentional.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sounds like fake news.

It could be but this is what I have been told is going on. not by a twatty kid either. I'm not claiming to be in the know either but this shit goes on all the time in these circles so I wouldn't just dismiss it either. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

edit: I bet you Brighton do the same even if it’s not intentional.

Nope they don't.

They've picked up from where they left up.

The reason i bring this up is because this losing mentality in our player squad needs to change.

44 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Spurs are having a meltdown because Vertonghen decided to bone Eriksons missus. The are in turmoil in the dressing room. Apparently Kane whacked Vertonghen as well. 

When do these lads get the time to be shagging each other's wives?

Also, with all the hot slags available for footballers to shag, it's especially filthy.

Not to mention the filthy wives ffs.

Katy Price is proud.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Imagine if this was us.

We would go into that passive survival mode in 2nd half and invite Spurs into our half.

This has been the most notable thing for me. They battered Spurs until they got the third because their vulnerability was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Compare that to us vs Arsenal and the difference is stark. If we weren't so naive in how we manage games we'd be fine.

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 1