Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Just now, DCJonah said:

Yep. 

**** up all over the place. Really blew the chance to cement ourselves this year. 

Still in the fight though. 

We are definitely still not relegated. Definitely not going to use the word fight.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

How many teams want to be relegated? It’s quite something how we are still in the survival mix. 

Its the same every season. I remember teams like Wigan and Sunderland were useless until about game 33 and hit a mini run of form to stay up 

Will happen this season we just have to hope we are that team

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Its the same every season. I remember teams like Wigan and Sunderland were useless until about game 33 and hit a mini run of form to stay up 

Will happen this season we just have to hope we are that team

The run Darren Moore went on with Olbiyun when they went down was unreal. Was beating Utd, Spurs and others and were unlucky in the end they ran out of games

• Like 1

It's always baffled me that Jack isn't better in set-piece situations like Ward Prowses' then. He has all the attributes for it, never seems to take them.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Annoying we couldnt get the 0-0 yesterday. Really werent much in it in terms of chances. We never looked like scoring but quite easily could have got a point

Yeah we didn't deserve to lose and that point would've been very valuable.

Edited by Keyblade

Pretty bad we're probably not even going to reach 30 points, way down on a point a game despite spending all we did. Probably won't be that far from survival given everyone is losing.

O'Leary, McLeish and Lambert all sacked after finishing on 38 points.

There’s enough quality to score but the chances aren’t being taken or the set pieces too poor. We can survive. I’m just not sure if certain players have the desire or ability to do so. 

Heaton has been a big loss. That much had been clear in the previous games. I would feel nervous as a defender with butter fingers in net. 

• Like 1

It is incredible how Watford & West Ham & Bournemouth keep on being as resolutely abysmal as Villa and our team STILL fails to seize the opportunity. If the owners want Deano to carry on, how about forcing him to bring in a ‘shock and awe’ player motivator who does not want his job e.g. Clive Richardson or Dave Brailsford or Alex Ferguson??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Chelsea should dispatch of West Ham given the run theyre on right now though it is a derby and West Ham already beat them at SB in the reverse.

Bournemouth im slightly worried about need a Brucey Bonus there

Bournemouth got Man. United, Man. City, Spurs and Leicester after Newcastle game. Think they're down if they don't beat Newcastle. Calum Wilson suspended and Josh King possibly still injured.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Chelsea should dispatch of West Ham given the run theyre on right now though it is a derby and West Ham already beat them at SB in the reverse.

Bournemouth im slightly worried about need a Brucey Bonus there

Nah London old boys club mate